chapter 11- cell escape part 1

Nyxs plan was for me to hack the door open as ive been trained then to escape thought vents to do this I have used my skills to hack the door and system. Once I finish that I disabled the alarms and put camera on loop so I can't get caught I then use my teleportation to go to my room and grab my emergency bag and I contact ward though my mind.

~Agent ward i been caught please send back up to  help me escape as I have finish my mission as I have read fury's mind and I know codes for all weapon and avengers protocol I am at avengers tower . Also I believe I found project winter , please reply as you know how it works . I haven't been caught yet I have disabled Jarvis and I found another project which stark tried to remake .~

I whisper while entering the vents then head to the  lab and just watching the robot which tony is trying to fix. Then he turns around as I begin to open the vent , when tony turns back around the robot is gone.
~oh shit its gone. What is it Ward.~ I yell
"Is that ultron raven." I hear ward reply, as I sent him a image of it.
"Yes I am!" It replys and grabs me.

Tony p.o.v
Just as I am trying to remake ultron I hear a vent creep open only to find its not as I turn back to ultron he's gone.
"Oh shit not again Thor's going to kill me ." I say as I open the security camera only to its on a loop and  Raven's going.
"Jarvis what's happing?." I ask
No response.
"Jarvis."
"This is tony to all avengers , the girl is gone and has disabled Jarvis, I don't know how now let's go in pairs to find her." I yell as I run from the lab.
"Bruce, vision meet me in my iron room now." As I run to my private iron man display room .

Ultron p.o.v
When tony hears a vent open I take that chance  to turn invisible , that's to my upgrade and fly over to the sounds. When he turns around he Greeks out and I thought I heard him say "Thor's going to kill me." Ha I laugh to myself not if I do first.
I then see this girl starks looking for , let's have some fun I say to myself.
As I get closer I sense powers like Wanda's the gift of the mind and I hear someone wisper
"Is that ultron raven." So I reside to have some fun and I found my ticket out of here. My little hostage.
"Yes I am!"

Hi author here sorry for lack of updates school has started back up and I'm now year 11 final year of high school and have been busy with revision and h/w
Hope you enjoy please comment and vote. Any ideas please comment .
The tribute song is called No strings.
I shall update soon . I think . Read you next time.
Word count is 517

Fallen  - hyrdas secret weapon (Under Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara