chapter 19 - escape with ultron

Previous:

Nyx p.o.v

"Well look at what we have here. " I say as i turn to face away from them
"What do you want. Come on answer me I'm getting bored now."I say feeling flames surround me .

"We wish to talk to raven" bucky days

I pretend to think about it then "nope!". Extending the p sound so it's clear as I did that bucky seemed to deminish in size full of sadness . "Now be gone ." As I flick my hand and my magic expelled them from the room.
"Finally peace at last."

Now:

Bucky p.o.v

When I asked to speak to raven I felt hope to speak with my best friend but I turns out it was false hope.
When she banished us from the room Tony called this spider man.

"Team meet spider man. He is called Peter Parker. Peter you know the team all except bucky he was the winter soilder. Now you been called for official avengers business. Don't and I mean don't let this girl out of the cell till we come back. She's called raven and he evil side is nyx. Don't ask I don't understand what's happening either. Now we are leaving for the mission, do this and you'll be a official avengers."

"Ok Mr stark. Cap. Captain. Big fan I'm Spiderman. Hey everyone " he says waving a geeking out when he see Steve.

"Ok kid we will take about it later." Tony say " but now it's time to go to asgard with loki and thor."
All good the avengers then leave Spiderman to the open roof and surround loki and thor.

"Be ready my friends" thor says "now for asgard and to help Raven."

"Heimdell open the bifrost. " both loki and thor yell all of a sudden it opens and the avengers are surrounded by a rainbow and dragged up. As they do a unusual high pitch girly scream can be hear from the one and only Tony Stark.

Nyx p.o.v
I know what the avenger are doing they are searching for Amora to discover what little of my past that is truly known , but its too late the witch has been dealt with by her lovely executor. And all that the avengers have left is a puny little Spider-Man.

"Oh dear oh dear they have made a huge mistake." I hear ultron say

"Ultron only the spiderboy is here we should escape now." I tell him telepathically.
"Begin" he replys

Now I act like Raven
"Help guys why am I in a cell." I scream with fake tears as I do I hear running and Peter walks in.

"P.peter why am I here" I ask falling to the floor. Ha he doesn't realise we all ready know his name . Ha the fool
"It's going to be fine I'll let you out if you want." He replys going to the controls.
"Please Peter i don't understand " as I say that he opens the door and come up close to me "thank you " I say and I grab him to kiss him as I do I push him in the cell while grabbing his coms and smashing it while locking the doors.
"Oops "I say as he screams to be let out "why raven " he asks and I burst into laughter while flames dance along my arms "I'm not raven I am Nyx your queen" I then walk away as I do I fry the controls and disable Jarvis/Friday . I then Skip down the halls to ultrons cell "It's time for peace " and we leave to find my boss and hydra"

As we leave through the main doors we hear a speaker it sounds like coulson and fury.

"Stand down ultron and release Raven " as fury says that we see we are surrounded by sheild agents and vans.
That's when ultron begin laughing "I'm not holding her captive it's just her name is Nyx not raven" as he says that I summon my wing and staff and blast fire and ice at then to distract them. As I do this ultron grabs my wrist and we fly off as I use the wind to cover us with mist.

Coulsons p.o.v

"Sir we lost ultron and the girl according to Bucky info she isn't in control it's another personality called Nyx. Shall I inform the avengers?" He doesn't reply jusdt nods and leaves

I contact hill "hill I don't care how you do it just tell Tony what's happened" and I hear a "Yes sir" I then pack up the guns and get on the bus only to find may not ready to go
"Where to boss" and I reply "into the air anywhere " i then leave to my office and open a file on Raven / Nyx as I look thorough I remberer the time we met.

Please comment and vote
Tribute to ultron song is " I am machine "
Till next chapter
Word count is 737