Nursery

Once Seth and I got home we went to choose a bedroom for the nursery.

"It's obviously not going to be downstairs." I say holding my stomach.

"I have like two bedrooms upstairs." We go up the stairs and we pick this nice big room.

"Yeah this is perfect!" I say. I walk around and think of many ideas for the nursery. I looked down and I was so big I can barley see my feet.

"Okay then its set, I have to go pack so then I can leave tomorrow." Seth says. I pout and follow him to our bedroom.

"I don't want you to leave." I say. He sighs and looks over at me.

"I don't want to leave either, but it's my job and how else are we going to pay for the nursery." I nod and watch him pack.

"You forgot underwear." I say. He grabs underwear and packs again. I go on my laptop and go through maternity clothes I can buy. I may have bought a bit to much, but it's whatever. Once I'm done, Seth was also finished.

"I'll work for a month or two and then I'll be here for the birth." I was already six months pregnant so in two months I would be eight months pregnant. I nod and watch him carry his stuff downstairs. I take selfies with my baby bump showing and posting them on Instagram. I would caption them like 'month six, three more to go'.

Seth comes back up and lays down with me. He turns on the tv and plays video games. I watch him play all the games he does on Xavier's YouTube channel. It was almost two in the afternoon. I was bored I went and stalked many people's Instagrams.

"You know stalking is weird." Seth says, finishing his game.

"I'm bored, there's nothing to do when you're pregnant." I say.

"We can go nursery shopping." He suggests. My face lights up.

"Really?"

"Yeah put your shoes on and we can go." I happily grab my shoes and put them on. I walk out the door with my purse. We reach a furniture store and we walk around looking at all the cribs. I wanted to get the same crib for all three. We finally found these three cribs that I absolutely loved, Seth wasn't so keen on them but we bought them anyway.

We bought a changing table and some dressers.  We finished and went to babies R Us. I wanted to but my these quilts that had the babies names, but I didn't have any names yet.

•••••••••

Okay guys I'm letting you choose the names. So I need two boy names and one girl name. So comment any name suggestions you guys have and I'll reveal them when Nikki gives birth, which might be in two chapters. So comment FAST!!!