Family Time

Seth left weeks ago to go back to Smackdown Live. I've been noticing on social media that he's been helping Mandy Rose on her wrestling moves. All she ever posts is Seth helped me ring on this today and blah blah blah. I didn't care, but he never answers my calls or texts anymore.

Ok on a side note I've been losing my baby fat. The babies are five months old now and they're all over the place. They learned how to crawl and I can never keep track of them. When it's time for the kids to go to bed, they throw their mini tantrum until they decide to give up and finally go to bed.

"Okay come on babies mommy is going to go workout in the gym, so you're coming with me." I walk to the mini gym Seth had in the house and worked out. I had my sports bra and some yoga pants on. I put the babies in a little corner that had a fence around it so they wouldn't wander off and play with the equipment. They had toys and a TV that was playing re runs of yesterday's  Smackdown.

"You be good for mommy as she works out alright." They play with their toys and I go and do my warm ups. I finish my warm ups and do my squats. I grab weights and do some squats.

I did about two hundred and finally decided to do push ups. I did them until my arms ached. I went on the treadmill for a good hour until I decided to call it a day. "You guys stink, maybe mommy should give you guys a shower." I grab the kids and take them to the bathtub. I turn on the water to the right temperature and let them play in the bathtub.

I take them out and cleaned them off. Combed Brooklynn's growing hair and fixed the boys hair. I put them in a cute outfit I just couldn't resist to post on Instagram.

 I put them in a cute outfit I just couldn't resist to post on Instagram

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TheNikkiBella: it was worth it 🤷‍♀️

I changed the kids and took a quick shower myself. Watching the kids closely as I showered with the kids on their bouncers playing around. I changed into some lingerie and just chucked on one of Seth's shirts. I wasn't doing anything important today so why not.

The front door opens and the dogs run to the door. The kids crawl to where the noise was and I followed them.

"Babe!" I yell and jump into Seth's arms. I hug him tightly and jump off not wanting to hurt the kids or dogs.

"They're crawling." He says picking up Brayden and Brooklynn. I nod and grab Dax, the calmest out of all.

"I brought guests." I look towards the door and Lexi, Brie, Becky, and their spouses were also there. I greet them and all the girls come and coo at our babies. I let them play with them while I go search for some sweatpants. I put them on and walk down.

It was around five p.m. And we all went to eat. "Okay so this is like the first time we go out to eat with the terrible three, just warning you." I say. They nod and we fit inside two cars. I rode with Seth and the babies, while the rest in a Range Rover.

It's nice spending quality time with my family.

•••••••••••••••
Short filler, but drama may brew up in the next chapter😉. Like I said before check out my new book 24 Hours, it has four parts up already and I'm updating like right now so I'm a few hours the chapter should be up.

Love ya 😘 💋 😍~Bellas