Fuck No

Seth's POV

It's been a week since Nicole left and took our kids. I've tried contacting her since she left me. Everybody from the WWE has, but she doesn't answer. Today I tried as usual and another person answered. Meaning Nikki got a new number. I sighed as I had to get to the arena. She's been inactive from all her social media accounts.

I had to pretend like Nicole didn't exist, all of us had to. Vince said he didn't want to attract attention, so he made the seem like she never existed. I walked to Shane's office to get my script. I heard him speaking on the phone and I decided to listen.

"Okay so you don't know how long you'll be gone?"

...

"Okay, but don't you want the rest to know."

...

"Yes I totally understand."

...

"Yes well just not mention you, until you decide to come back."

...

"Alright until then Ni-." I barge in knowing he was talking to Nicole.

"Hey Shane I came to pick up my script." She probably said something over the phone, which caused him to hang up.

"Right, uh here." He says handing me my script. I walk out as if I had no clue who he was talking to.

*

*

*

*

I finished Smackdown Live for the day. Boos were heard all around the arena, but I was face. I grabbed my stuff and put them in the trunk. I was heading back to Iowa. I had a whole week off.

"Hey so we'll see you next week." Dean says. I nod my head.

"Okay, uh call if you need anything." Brie said, admiring at her engagement ring. During the time of this week, Dean managed to propose to Brie. She was over the moon and totally forgot about Nicole. She obviously told her, but I don't think Nicole read the message. She posted it on Instagram and I know for a fact she saw that.

"Okay I should get going, I need to pick up Kevin and Winston." I say. I drive off and go to the airport. The first time going home without Nikki by my side. First time being home without my children. The least she can do was leave me at least one. She took all and I totally understand if it was the other way around. I would have took them all.

*

*

*

*

I was just home and checked the mail. I grabbed the dogs and sat on the couch looking through all the mail. One caught my eye.

Dear Colby Lopez:

Please forward your attention to both copies of the divorce/annulment degree for Stephanie Nicole and yourself.

Enclosed in money is $30.000. Sign below to confirm your split.

x_______________

x Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace
   _______________________

Pure sadness washed through my body. "Fuck no." I say to myself. I grab the papers and throw them in the fireplace. How can my life get worse.

Nikki POV

The papers reached Seth today. I was sad signing those divorce papers because deep down I knew I still loved Seth. Once he signs those papers he's going go off and be with Mandy. Leaving me behind with our kids.

"Nikki cheer up." Daniel says. I smile up at him, not wanting to throw all my issues towards him.

"I'm fine."

"From my years of being a male, I've grown to know that when a lady says she's fine, she's not." He says.

"No I'm really fine." I say. He stares at me suspiciously before shrugging it off. I just hung up with Shane. Hearing Seth's voice made my heart beat out of my chest. It was the first time I've heard from it in a while. It was raspy, but you can clearly tell it was him. Hearing his voice made me want to get the quickest plane to the states and be with him. But I'm stronger than that.

I went back to the restaurant Daniel worked at because I was bored out of my mind. He was telling me how he would only watch John and I wrestle.

"I just stumbled on the WWE network once and all I would ever do was watch your matches." He said.

"That's great." I say.

"Yeah and they had all these tickets for sale and I bought one to see you return at SummerSlam, I flew from here and got third  row seats just to watch you." He said.

"Aw well I wished I knew you back then." I say.

"I'm glad I met you now." He had to go get an order so he stood up and walked off. I go on my Instagram, which I still look at posts, but don't like them. Brie posted a new one today and I decided to stalk her account. There was one where she was holding her hand out and kissing Dean. Curiosity took over me and I clicked the picture. I read the caption and I smiled, but was a little hurt I'm not there. I read many comments and didn't notice I was crying before the tears fell on my phone.

I quickly wiped them and acted as if nothing ever happened.

MelanieWWE: Does this mean I can have @WWERollins

MelanieWWE: Does this mean I can have @WWERollins. @TheNikkibella

The nerve of this bitch. I decided to break my silence and simply commented. 

TheNikkiBella: Go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

There that's the only thing I'm typing and the last thing the WWE universe is going to get from me. Many comments rolled in. Many from our fellow superstars.

TheBrieBella: Nikki 😱, come back 😭

AlexaBlissWWE: Nikki we miss you 😘

WWErollins: Nikki, babe, come back 😔😞

Seth commented. My soon to be ex husband saw my comment. I shrug it off as best as I could, but he stayed in my mind.

Seth freakin Rollins, Colby Daniel Lopez can't get out of my head.