Dont Tell Lafayette

(A/N) Challenge accepted

Third POV:

John and James were cuddling on the couch while watching Gravity Falls. James barely knew anything, if anything at all about the show but John was yelling at everyone he could without majorly disturbing the somewhat peace. 

"BILL, YOU LITTLE TRIANGLE NACHO CHIP, YOU CANNOT JUST DO THAT! WHY WOULD YOU POSSESS DIPPER?!" John yelled, frustrated. James giggled and kissed him. 

"Shhh, Jacky, it's just a show," John grumbled and crossed his arms.

John kept yelling at the show and James kept calming him down. At the end, they were making out. John was on top of James kissing him and grinding into him. 

James was moaning loudly. John pulled away and got up, "Let's go to the bedroom. I'm pretty sure its more comfortable there," He said. James nodded and followed him. "Also, James, I'm sorry if I'm not as good as Taffy is at being dominant." Lafayette was out of town for the week, leaving James and John alone. 

James shook his head, "Don't worry, I know Daddy will do just fine!" John blushed and pined him on the bed, kissing him roughly.

James moaned into the kiss and pulled John's shirt off, and John pulled off James' shirt and pants and went down mouthing at his member through his boxers. 

James was moaning loudly, "Daddy!" This just made John continue. He took off Jame's boxers and sucked on the tip of his dick making James gasp and groan. John took in his entire length quickly and bobbed his head up and down. James sometimes bucked his hips into John's mouth, causing the other to moan loudly. "J-Jacky! I'm about to cum!" James moaned out. John stopped and removed his mouth off of his dick and went down lower. 

"Do you want to prep, baby?" John asked, his voice raspy. 

"N-No! I need daddy now!" James yelled.

John got the lube and put some on his dick after removing his pants and boxers and put some on James' entrance. 

John positioned himself over him and looked at James, "Are you ready, baby?" James nodded braced himself for the pain. John slowly entered him and James cried in pain. John would kiss his tears and continue to push in. Once he was all the way in, he stopped. "Let me know when I can move, baby." James waited for a bit then nodded to John. John started to move in and out slowly, groaning. James was moaning as he got faster and faster.

It didn't take the two long to reach their climax. After, John pulled out and laid next to James. "T-That was fun..." He said out of breath. James nodded.

A few minutes later they heard, "I'm home, mon amours!" It was Laf. They got under the covers and pretended to sleep.