One By One

NonStop. That's what he calls himself. Who is this man? Well, none other than Alexander Hamilton, one of the most ruthless killers that New York has ever seen. Investigator Jonathan Laurens has been on his case ever since the first killing of Martha Manning. Alexander has never been a suspicious character before, actually, he is quite the opposite. 4.0 GPA and great opportunities ahead of him. What made him turn to crime? 

Alexander's POV:

I closed my eyes as I stabbed another person in the ally way. Just some low life trying to be something they aren't. I scoffed. Foolish, they are! Thinking these streets are safe with my terror going about? I laughed slightly, the sound echoing off the walls and out into the street. No one seemed to pay no mind, so I just dismissed the thought of anyone hearing. I started writing my signature mark.

Investigator Laurens,

Seems you have lost again. I killed another. Who should I go after next? The Washingtons, perhaps? 

I laughed at myself. I would never kill my foster parents, but like hell if I wasn't going to use them as a bit of bait.

And of course, your plan on trying to find out who I truly am will inevitably fail. Good luck trying!

~NonStop.

Perfect. I put the note next to the corpse and smiled at the good work. I heard the sirens blare behind me. I turned around and saw 3 police cars, and investigator Laurens came out of one. I can't let him know it's me! I immediately tried searching for an exit, but I failed at that.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" I heard come over a loudspeaker. I did as I was instructed, my hands high up. I sighed. This is where they get me, huh? I saw officers approaching me with their guns at me. 

"Relax, boys. Not like he's gonna bite," John said with malice in his voice. He was the closest to me, so I leaned forward and tried to bite him, but some officers held me back. No one could find out who I am. This mask cover's my identity, but for how long? "Okay, lets get him into the car." He said and they started pushing me.

"Woah! Fucking hold your horses, pigs! I can walk myself!" I shouted out them, and they let go in fear. I smirked and followed. 

I got into the car and we started heading towards the station, I suppose. John was driving the car. "So, detective Laurens," I started off, my voice sweet. "You finally caught the big, bad wolf?" I heard him scoff, but no other answer was given. I growled and sat back in my seat.

When we arrived I was ushered out of the car and put into an interrogation room. "For fucks sake! Don't leave me alone in this room with this bafoon!" I yelled, gesturing towards John. He rolled his eyes and closed the door. 

"What is your name?" He asked. He thinks I'm gonna give him my name? Please. If he knew his boyfriend was behind all these murders...he would leave. 

"Pissy Bitch," I replied. 

"I asked what your name was, murderer!" He yelled into my face. I winced. No matter the circumstances, whenever he is mad, I'm afraid. When I didn't answer, he walked towards me, reaching his hands out to take off the mask. 

"No, no, no, no!" I yelled as it came off. It dropped to the floor, and a look of horror crossed his face.

"Alexander...?" He asked. 

I smiled sheepishly. "Hi, babe..."

Lemme know if you want a part 2?