Escort

I know I don't write smut...ever. But, I needed to give something sexual!

My friend, Lafayette, informed me of this escort service. I've heard of these types of things. It's like prostitution...but legal? Anyways, I decided to check it out. Apparently, I've been sexless for too long. I only found one guy that caught my interest. Before you ask; yes, I am gay. I'm as straight as a bean. Anyways, his name is Alexander Hamilton. He's been doing this for awhile, apparently, and is the usual first choice for those who have never done this.

At 8 pm, I hear a knock on my door. It has to be Alexander. I straighten my clothes and open the door. Immediately, I know my face flushed. He had his hair back in a ponytail and wore regular clothing. To me, he looked gorgeous.

I must've been standing there and admiring him for too long because he spoke, "Well, sir, I'm not even in the house yet." He smirked and my face went redder.

"I've never seen such beauty this close before," I replied. He blushed too and entered my home.

"I've never done this before, Alexander." I started off. 

He smiled. "Darling, don't you worry. I have to ask; are you dominant or submissive?" My face was so red.

"I-I am submissive..." I said quietly and he smirked.

"It's been awhile since I've dealt with a submissive." Oh god, what if this goes wrong? He sensed my anxiety and easily calmed it with kissing me. My heart exploded. I kissed back, leaning into him. We were making out on my couch. Wow. Suddenly, he bit my lip, causing me to moan. My face flushed a deep red as he pulled away, saliva connecting us. "Let's continue in the bedroom, shall we?" He said and I nodded, getting up and showing him to my room.

As soon as we entered my room, I was pinned against the wall. I felt him come closer to me. He whispered into my ear, "Tell me how you like it and I'll provide." I gulped. It's been awhile since I've had sex...

"I want it rough," I replied, sounding needy.

He chuckled, "Alright, baby." He slammed his lips against mine, pinning my wrists on the wall, keeping me in place. I moaned, my pants tightening with each passing second. Then, he started grinding on me. I moaned loudly, whining in the process.

"Please, Daddy! I need it!" I cried out without thinking. Alexander laughed and dragged me onto the bed, pushing me on top. He took off his shirt while I did my own. He took off his pants, and I started to take off mine when he slapped my hand. I whined as he took off my pants and boxers. My dick is fully erect and already wet with pre-cum. God, I'm easy.

"Do you want any prep, baby?" Alexander asked and I shook my head. He nodded and aligned himself with me. "Let me know if you want to stop." I nodded and he entered into me. Not to slow, and not to fast. I cried out in pleasure and pain, but mostly pain. Its been awhile since I have been penetrated.

He waited a few seconds before starting to thrust in and out of me. My moans quickly turned into ones of ecstasy while I was in pure paradise. He felt perfect in me. My hands quickly roamed to my own dick while trying to get off quicker since I could already feel a climax coming on soon. He noticed this and started pumping my dick quickly, causing me to moan out his name. This only encouraged him to go faster in both areas and I quickly came all over the both of us. Not even a second later, I felt him fill me with his cum. 

I was panting. My hair was stuck to my face cause of sweat and I was exhausted. Alexander pulled out and started collecting his clothes.

"Please, stay the night?" I asked. He sighed and nodded, agreeing. He got into bed with me and held me tightly. 

"Goodnight, John."

"Goodnight, Alex."

I TRIED