Doki Doki Literature Club

Player - Alexander Hamilton
Sayori - John Laurens
Natsuki - James Madison
Yuri - Aaron Burr
Monika - Thomas Jefferson
BTW IM GOING TO POST A DRAWING FOR EACH CHARACTER!
This story is not suitable for children or the easily disturbed.

When Alexander Hamilton woke up that morning, he did not expect for his childhood best friend, John Laurens, to drag him to his club. Frankly, Alexander was quite content in the creative writing club and the debate club, but it just didn't satisfy his friend. He did agree, though, to just check out the club. John told him there was going to be food. But besides what I just told you, he knew nothing else about the Literature Club. In fact, he never even heard about a Literature Club at Columbia University but hey, you learn new things every day, right?

"Hurry up, Alexander! We're going to be late!" John yelled at his friend, dragging him through the third year hall. Though they were both in their fourth year, all clubs were in this hall.

"I'm coming! Sheesh, I'm trying not to lose my papers, ya know?" Alexander replied to John. Now Alexander, you see, was a very studious student. You couldn't tell him to stop working for his own well being. Well, he was at Columbia on a scholarship and he had to maintain his grades or he might lose it.

When they entered the classroom, Alexander surveyed the 3 other guys in the room. There was a small boy; curly hair, dark skin, and wearing a sweater. He looked quite shy. Then there was a taller male; Dark skin just like the other, but no hair on his head. He seemed to be heavily enveloped in his book.

"John! You didn't tell me our new member was Alexander!" A sickly sweet southern accent called out. Oh hell no! Alexander thought as he felt heat rush to his face. Thomas Jefferson was here, in this club room, within 15 feet of Alexander and coming closer. He couldn't believe his eyes. Thomas Jefferson was perfect—I mean in the sense that Alexander couldn't find a fault in him. They had been in the same law class last year but never really spoken. He was athletic, smart, and the head of the student body. Not to mention also in the debate club with Alex. Alexander had developed a small crush on the tall male

"Oops! I must've forgotten to mention! Oh! Let me introduce you guys; Alexander, this is Thomas

"Oops! I must've forgotten to mention! Oh! Let me introduce you guys; Alexander, this is Thomas. Thomas, this is Alex!" John said. Thomas held his hand out for a handshake and Alexander met him there. The Thomas Jefferson is touching me! Alexander yelled internally.

"It's nice to see you again, Alex," Thomas said, bringing him out of his internal fangirling.

"Likewise," He said formally. God dammit, Alexander! Why do you say stupid things? Thomas just smiled.

"You may not know," He started. "But I am the leader of the Literature Club!" He announced.

"But I thought you were in the debate club?" Alexander questioned.

"Oh, I quit. Just having people argue over meaningless things wasn't much fun, anyway." Alexander just nodded. He found the debate club rather fun, especially since his adoptive father, George Washington, was the teacher.

"Anyways!" John suddenly said. "We should probably introduce you to the rest of the club!" Alexander just nodded. Even though he was loud, heavily outspoken, and will argue with anyone about anything—he once won an argument about the sky not being blue (I did this)—, he was still shy.

"Guys! Come over here!" John yelled. The two other boys suddenly looked over and widened their eyes. They immediately came over. "Id like to introduce you to Alexander Hamilton: Our newest club member!"

"I-It's nice to meet you," The first one said.

"Aaron! There's no need to be shy!" John said. So his name must be Aaron...wait.

"Pardon me; Are you Aaron Burr, sir?" I asked him.

"That depends: Who's asking?" His nervous exterior faded away quickly as he put on a more formal tone.

"Oh! I'm Alexander Hamilton!" I said excitable.

"Ugh! Did you have to bring another boy?" The shorter boy commented. He seemed to have a blush on his face.

"Don't be so embarrassed, Jemmy!" John replied, hugging the smaller boy.

"G-Get off of me, John!" He yelled, trying to get away. I looked over to Thomas just to see him with a bright smile on his face while gazing in a fatherly type way to the two.

"Oh! Jemmy! Didn't you make cupcakes?" John suddenly asked, stopping his attacks on the poor boy for just a moment.

"Well, yeah! You told us we were getting a new member so it's only polite!" He scoffed, crossing his arms and huffing. "I'll go grab them." He said.

"I'll go grab some tea!" Aaron suddenly exclaimed, heading over to the closest and retrieving a tea set.

"You're allowed to keep a tea set in here?" I asked.

"Yes. Well, " He coughed and took a deep breath. "As long as we clean up after ourselves and don't make a mess, we are allowed to eat and drink in here." I nodded as he started to brew the tea. I just sat back and watched everyone. James was making sure the cupcakes were perfect and Aaron was making tea. John and Thomas were both just talking about who knows what--it's probably about club affairs.

Suddenly, James runs towards us, holding a big silver platter, "Tada!" He says as he takes off the covering to the cupcakes. We all gasped in amazement. They were white, kitty decorated cupcakes that had the cutest whiskers.

"Oh my god! They are adorable!" John yelled, running over to James and taking one.

"Thank you! I stayed up all last night making these cupcakes perfect!" He boasted.

Aaron walked over, "Oh! Tea is ready, too!" Five desks were put together to arrange a table. Now, I had a choice: Sit next to Thomas or sit next to John. I mean, I wasn't very comfortable in this club yet and sitting next to Thomas might seem just a bit awkward, so I sat next to John. Aaron passed out a teacup to each of us and James gave us each a cupcake. John immediately dived into his, stuffing his face with the sugary sweetness. I might've been too focused on him because I noticed James looking over to me every now and again, probably seeing if I had eaten the cupcake and or enjoyed it. I took a bite and instantly my mouth tasted sugary tastes it had never tasted before.

"This is really good, Jemmy!" John yelled, his mouth full as he boasted about how great the cupcakes were.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, John!" I scolded him as though I was his father.

He swallowed, "Sorry, Lexi!"

I sighed and turned to James. "These are really good, Jem," I commented. His face quickly turned red and he turned slightly away, "I-It's not like I care! It's not like I made them for you or anything!" He yelled. I smirked and shook my head.

After we all finished eating, we put the desks back to their original positions. Aaron went into the corner to read his book; John and Thomas were off talking about something; James was in the closest, most likely trying to find something. I just sat down and waited for the rest of the club to continue on.