Sky's The Limit

I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful land around me. Didn't I die? I look around and see many other people here. "Where am I?" I thought aloud. I decided I needed to find someone.

I was walking when I heard, "I'm Alexander Hamilton and I will fight you! Do not underestimate me!" Alexander...? I ran towards the voice to see my Alexander yelling at some random man. I must've yelled because he looked over at me. "Betsy...?" He ran to me and embraced me. "Eliza! You're here! You're finally here!" I felt him cry. I hugged back, crying as well. 

"My Alexander..." I couldn't say anything. I felt people watching. 

"Lex! You finally got her!" I heard. I looked and saw John Laurens. I smiled at him, which he returned. 

"Eliza!" I looked over to the right and saw Angelica. I let go of Alexander and ran to her, hugging her. 

"Angelica!" We both embraced each other slightly. 

"Don't forget me!" I heard. I saw Peggy join our hug. I broke down in sobs. 

"I-I missed you a-all..." I felt everyone hug me. 

"Son, I don't think I've met your wife yet." 

"Me neither!" I heard. I saw Martha and George Washington. I broke out of the hug. 

"General! It's so nice to meet you!" He smiled. 

"You as well." Martha hugged me and I returned it.

Alexander showed me everything and explained that I died. I saw Phillip and I couldn't help myself. He was 19, but I picked him up and carried him like he was 5. I saw everyone who died before me, which was almost everyone I knew. I lived to be very old. I cannot wait to spend forever with My Alexander.