2- Math Class or is it Drama Class?

You walked down the hall, bookbag over your shoulder, as you took in a breath. So far, rumour spread that you roaste Maggie and Sophie. You got really pissed hearing all the shit their friends and guys they call 'boyfriends' say to you. You walked into math and sat down.

You opened your text book before the teacher noticed you looking pissed off. "(Y/n), are you alright?" The teacher asked. "Yup. Grad-fucking-tastic (sir/ma'am)." You answered as you reviewed for the test. Other students flooded in before the test started. You studied for this test, so passing... pfft. A knock knock joke would be better.

Your teacher was actually timing you before you handed the paper in. "Five minutes. New record." The teacher said before you left. Yeah. Most of your teachers liked you because of your behaviour and grades. You walked to your locker before seeing Maggie, Sophie, and their boyfriends.

You pretended not to see them before one of them threw a water bottle at you. It hit your head before you ignored it. They started to make ridiculous noises before your 'special' eye started to change to a red color. You closed your locker before getting your bag and walking to the middle school.

You leaned against the wall before hearing the bell ring. You looked down the hall before seeing your friend, Annie, who was an eighth grader, walking towards you. "Hey Annie." You greeted. "Hey (y/n)." Annie greeted before you walked her to lunch.

You left and got a energy drink before seeing it was almost time to leave for work. You walked to the office, checked out, before riding your skateboard to the nearby animal shelter.