3- A little goes a long way

You were feeding the German Shepard puppies when a pair of twins came in. You noticed them and smiled. "Ok guys," the mother said as she gently laid her hands on each of their backs, "go pick out a puppy!" The two walked over to you as you smiled softly.

"Hi there! Whatcha need?" You asked. "A..are these puppies for sale?" The little girl asked as the boy nodded . "Yep! Come here and look!" You replied as you pulled over two standing stools. The two stepped on a stand stool to see all the puppies.

"Wow!"

"I can't choice one!

You smiled as they talked and decided on the smallest puppy in the litter. "Come here buddy!" You cooed before picking the puppy up. You handed the puppy to the boy as the girl petted it. "Thank you Miss!" The twins said as the mother bought the puppy. "Bye!"

You saw the manager smiling at you before you walked over. "So, how do you work with kids and animals at the same time?" Your manager asked. "Kids are animals with clothes." You whispered with a wink. The manager snickered before you went back to taking care of the puppies.

Time passed as kids and adults came in and bought animals and supplies. You got your payment and went home. You decided to walk home before seeing Annie getting on the bus. You waved to her before heading home. You opened the door and dropped your earning into a jar.

You dropped your bag before cracking your neck and allowing a tentacle close the door. "Ugh. Gym hurts." You growled before getting a microwave meal in the microwave. You got a soda before thinking of the twins. You smiled at the thought of how they worked together so very well.