5- Fighting in the moon light

You went to run when a tentacle wrap around your neck and pulled you off the ground. You growled before swinging and allowing your tentacles to ripped the back of your shirt. Your tentacles forced the stranger's to let go before you dropped onto the ground. A tentacle darted towards you before you moved.

You hissed as it left a cut on your arm. You snarled as half your face and hair became pure white. You jumped before your tentacles wrapped around a branch. You kicked the stranger's face before they fell backwards.

The branch broke before you went to slam it on them. The stranger grabbed it as you both panted. Blood was dripping from both of you before you let go of the branch and backed away. You held your shoulder as the stranger wiped blood from where their eyes would be. "T..this is pointless." You growled.

"Agreed. Truce?" The stranger suggested. "Truce." You stated before shaking hands with the stranger. Your face and hair went back to normal before you went over to the lake and washed the wound. "How is a human able to do that?" You glared at the stranger before your face softened.

"Wait..." You said before taking a good look at the stranger. "Are... you a slender..?" You asked as your hand gripped the charm of your mother's necklace. "Yes. I am Slenderman." The man replied. You held your head before some wet and warm went down your face.

"O..oh god.."