9- Run, talk, and home run!

Silver was growling as Annie gripped your arm. You looked around before noticing a flash from the side. You pulled Annie ahead of you and grabbed the... hatchet? Annie's eyes widened to the rust and blood on the hatchet. "Annie... run..." You both saw three strangers with weapons. "RUN ANNIE!"

You, Annie, and Silver bolted off as the three chased you. "This never happened before! I swear!" Annie said as Silver stayed next to you. "Up there!" You said as you pointed to a tree. It was old and looked easy for Annie to climb up.

You and Annie went towards it before Annie climbed up. You handed her Silver before yelling in pain. Annie gasped as Silver growled. You spun around, punched a teen in the face, before your tentacle pulled out a blood knife. The teen looked surprised as your wound closed up. "Jeff! I told you to wait!"

You turned and saw a guy with a white mask. Annie held onto Silver as Silver snarled. "Is s-she that one slender girl?" You turned around and saw a guy with shaggy hair and orange goggles. "I think we made a bad impression..." You turned and saw a guy in a hoodie and black mask.

"HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?! JESUS CHIRST!" You yelled in frustration. "Lots." The teen replied. Annie slowly climbed down before Silver jumped down and sank his teeth into the teen's leg. "AH SHIT!" The teen yelled as Silver growled. "Silver! Down!" You commanded.

Silver backed down before walking behind you and growling at the men. "I'm Toby!" The one with the goggles said as he shook Annie's hand wildly. "I-I'm Annie!" Annie said, trying to pull her hand away. "The one your dog snapped at was Jeff. I'm Masky." The white masked man said.

"I'm Hoodie." The one in the hoodie said. "I'm (Y/n). This is Silver." You said as Silver growled. "I'd hate to be the one with the rude mouth, but why were you trying to... um... kill us?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. "We were actually trying to get you to Slenderman." Masky answered.

"Wow. Thanks." You said as you rolled your eyes. "You're welcome!" Toby said, not catching the sarcasm. Masky shook his head as Annie rubbed her arms. "Come on! Slender wants to see you." Jeff said. You looked at Annie as she looked sacred.

'Out of all the times...' You thought.