4- The Walk

You ate the microwaveable meal and got in some lazy clothes. It was really a sleeveless shirt and some cut low jeans. It was late and you were staring out your window. You sighed before getting up and going outside. Your house was in front of the forest of where your father proposed to your mother.

You walked into the woods, going down the path you memorized, as the moon and stars lit the way. You brushed your hand against some trees, bushes, and shrubs before reaching a lake. You saw a tree with '(father name) x (mother name) carved into a tree.

You placed your hand on it as you sighed. It has been almost eleven years since you lost your mom and it has been almost seven years since you lost your dad. You were eighteen now and your heart was already broken. You sat down against the tree.

You looked at the large lake as the moon's light danced along the small waves made by the gentle trees. You smiled before feeling that you weren't alone. You stood up before looking around. Your 'special' eye was red as you looked around.

Your tentacles were ready to come out before you noticed a paper. You walked over and took it off the tree. You tilted your head before hearing static. You moved before a jet black tentacle stabbed your back. You dropped the paper as you saw the tall figure looking as pissed as you were.

"God damnit."