tip 7

sorry my cuties it's been a while, I've been hekka busy with my job and all.. also I just haven't been having an easy time, going through some rough patches but I will pass these. I hope all of you are doing good and I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 also the picture posted in this chapter is me in a new berry romper I bought. I have matching socks.
---- (this one might get a bit personal but maybe not) ----

This tip as always applies to both girl and boy, do you sometimes feel really nervous for no reason?.. even if it's just you by yourself, weather it be about school, work, your home, anything etc..
I've found some things that help me in my worst moments and I wanted to share them with you guys.

The first thing is a stuffed animal, mine is my stuffed dog doge or lotsoh bear..
1. Find a close stuffed animal you are connected to or just one of your favourites!
2. This "stuffed animal" can also be a soft pillow :)
3. Hold the pillow/ animal close to you, wherever the most comfortable. May it be your chest, face, neck.
4. Take deep breaths and talk to your 'object' in your head (this sounds crazy I know but trust me it helps me so try it out!)

The second thing is, is to find a hobby of some sort (I've probably stated this in previous tips) But since I'm sharing with you!
1. I like to draw, I look up manga art and try to mock the drawing on a different paper
2. Coloring works too!!
3. I play final fantasy when I have the time, it keeps my mind on other things while having fun c:
4. Writing might help you, as it helps me! I write on here to help clear my head, sometimes I just start drafts just to get a thought or idea out (most times it never turns into a book or anything) but it helps!

LET ME PUT A TRIGGER WARNING BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, THIS COULD BE TRIGGERING TO SOME.

Third thing is.. about alternative doings instead of selfharm.
1. Rubber band (hair tie works) around your wrist, every time you feel an urge snap your wrist with the band a few times and it usually blocks the thought out, the sting of the band is satisfying.
2. Markers over blades! Take a pen, marker or anything that transfers onto skin.. and draw, maybe an actual picture or just lines (back and forth scribbly lines help me the most)
3. Crazy lines on paper also help just as on the skin, if you can't have ink on you because of your job or school or your parents, use paper as an alternative. You can draw patterns, scribble words or just lines. (I do this when I'm angry and usually the paper tears) it's honestly super satisfying.
4. Keeping notes everytime you feel an emotion you can't understand.. not much to this one.

TRIGGER WARNING OVER

Instead of scratching or picking/biting your hair, nails, hands or lips here are some better and safer things to do!:
1. Invest in a fidget cube (you can find these anywhere online for the most I've seen 5.00)
2. Also, fidget spinners.. you can find these in stores for the most 7.00 and before you go commenting "these items are for kids with autism and adhd. If you read the back of the package on some it says and I quote "Great for adhd, autism, ANXIETY and other uses ages 6+"
3. Play a game on your phone, keep your hands and your mind busy.. like try trivia games! Those seem to help me.. even candy crush ;D
4. Count to a goal number on your fingers, I usually count to ten and restart.. I do this a few times until I'm calm
(I really hope that helps somebody!)

I also tend to pick out a yummy snack, curl up in my blankets and stuffed animals and watch anime or supernatural, so try this with your favorite snack your favorite chair, couch or floor anything soft or pillowy and watch whatever you love the most, even if it's reruns c;

That's the end of this one babies I'm sorry! This was sorta a long one, a well deserved long one. I will be back with more tips soon, I also might start doing different types of chapters where I can communicate with you all! Like q&a's or just me asking some questions to you guys and you answering in the comments!

I also just want you all to remember that these are the things that help me!! Everybody is different okay!!!!
Just because they help me doesn't mean they will work for you,
So if you try one that really works for me and it doesn't help you that's okay! Just keep searching for the things that help you the most and eventually you will find something that clicks.

-u know who cc: