tip 8

this one applies to any gender, but this also only applies to those who.. let me sayyy "smoke the devil's lettuce".

I however do smoke this lettuce we are speaking of!! and I will not be ashamed about it, it's a natural "drug" and it helps me with a lot of my problems such as...

1. eating habits, it gives me an appetite and I end up eating.
2. sleeping, the indica strains are relaxing and soothing therefore it helps me get into a comfortable sleep.
3. anxiety, again indica is soothing and it calms my nerves first by getting my hands to stop shaking and eventually my breathing slows to a normal rate and my heart stops pounding.
4. depression, sativa strains are uplifting so it helps my mind stay on other things so I'm not dreading going outside that day.

something's it helps me with other then negative!

1. creativity, the sativa strains is more of an.. uplifting strain, it helps me brainstorm ideas when i have writers block! it gives me ideas on what to try and draw like an anime character or a glass of tea on the table.
2. getting things done, it helps me stay focused on homework or while I'm at my job, or even just cleaning the house.
3. THE TASTE BUDS AND THE HEARING EXPERIENCE! it's NOT that big of a deal, but beginners will notice a change in the way things sound.. music will seem much easier to get tranced by and food will taste slightly better.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
-----------------

That's all I have for this tip to be honest, it's not a harmful drug and if you have breathing problems there are edibles and oils!

I hope you thought this was okay and if you dont like this one just tell me and I will delete it and make a new tip!!

Just remember, if you smoke good for you! you do you! if you dont? also good for you! nobody's telling you that you have to!!

Bye lovelies! <3