sad news :(

can you guys believe im only 13 parts, 9 tips & 4 other updates into this thingamabob and im #3 on gender equality!! not only that but we're at 25k+ reads! thats so exciting :)

ok enough of tHaT!1!!1

i had a great idea for this chapter, but moving back to fl from texas became a stress to deal with so i put uploading off, once we moved we thought everything was going to be great we had a plan (by we i mean me and nathan)
but sadly.. my father passed away the 28th of july, the day after i got back from being gone for 8 months. SO this is just going to be an update sort of thing where i let you all in on whats been happening!

his memorial was yesterday (08/11/18)
and it was a success, we got his ashes the day before so everything was all ready.. lots of family showed up, friends too! there was so much food it was unbelievable.

as you all know i worked at a place called Winghouse, its a bar and grill & I'll be serving soon so that'll be fun! i got back from texas prepared to work so i start on Wednesday which is the 15th-

i just hope everything goes smoothly for the next few weeks so we can come up with a new plan..

wish me and nathan luck! keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

me and nathan both appreciate how many views i have on this little story book!! you're all a big family to us!

-rayni

ps. the next update will be on how to deal with a death in the family & i have a plan for the update after that as well :)