confusion

ok so you are all probably wondering "why aren't you sure rayni?" "what are you unsure about?" it's because I don't know what I'm gonna be doing the next few weeks.. Im gonna try and work on all 3 of my stories while Nathans in Texas. Once another two-three weeks go by I will be going to Texas as well which means IM GONNA BE AWAY FROM MY BABY FOR 28+ DAYS!! I WONT SEE HIM ON CHRISTMAS AND POSSIBLY NEW YEARS!
I have to stay strong though, I have to work through the stress.. He leaves in 3 days. The 13th creeped up super fast, and we haven't even started packing sooo I took this as an opportunity to give some tips and maybe give some facts and stuff about what you can and can't bring on a plane which.. If you've ever been on one you already know but me? I've never been before so I REALLLY had to look into it.

About the liquids/gels: you are allowed to have your gel items or liquid in a 1 quart bag (all depending on what airline/airport you are in) in no more than 3.4 ounce bottle (also depending on the place and plane)
Also, medications are allowed as long as it has your name on it along with your I.d. proving it's yours.

makeup such as lipsticks, lip balms, liquid eyeliner and mascara are considered LIQUID! they must fit in the bag and be under 3.4oz as well! but makeup like eyeshadow and powders can go anywhere in your luggage/carry on or purse if using one!
Wrapped gifts for the holidays are also allowed but it is recommended that you don't unwrap them until you arrive at your destination!!..
Airports also recommend carrying your expensive items such as jewelry or electronics with you.

For those of you who do use purses it is allowed to have a carry on, purse and luggage! the purse must be able to fit under the seat in front of you. and your carry on must fit in the thing above you, while your luggage is handled by the airport.

Andd for the things you can't bring;
NO FLAMMABLE ITEMS OBVIOUSLY!
no sharp objects UNLESS tools like screwdrivers or hammers under I believe 8 inches or 4 im not sure wrapped up.
NOOOO drugs of course!!
No over oz. Or quarts! Doing so could cause a problem and the not loading of your luggage.

Now for the comfortability issue, take a non-drowsy benadryl to clear your sinuses before getting on the plane! My friend from work also recommended a type of ear plug I think it was called ear-plane or something it can be found at any drugstore and it's only about 10 dollars! Also some planes get chilly so keep at least a jacket with you and wear comfortable clothes depending on how long your flight.
Bring a book, maybe a neck pillow and relax. Don't freak out like I am lol!
My boyfriend is trying to reassure me but, im still nervous.

That's normal right?

Comment down below if you have anything else that could help me out! Or if I missed something!!

I love you alllll goodnight!