9

It's been a week since the tour ended. A week since I've seen Tyler. A week since I've heard his voice unless listening to our own songs counts. It's depressing and as I knew I regretted not saying goodbye to my best friend and love of my life. I left him with no explanation and no word.
We didn't even do our natural routine of texting each other the moment we got to our separate homes to let the other know were okay. I hated fighting with Tyler because he gets depressed and I get depressed and people sense it.
"Josh!" I heard from Brendon who was sitting in front of me. He clapped in my face and snapped me out of my daze.
I only hummed in response.
"Josh look at you.....you're a mess." He said.
"Yeah well this is what it's like getting your heart broken...." I mumbled.
"I've had enough of this get off your ass, take a shower, pack your shit, drive to the airport and buy a plane ticket to Columbus, Ohio then show up on that fucking doorstep and talk to him." He said.
"B, he probably hates me I think it's better if I don't." I said and turned my head away.
"Okay that's it." Was all he said before I felt myself being lifted off the couch and carried to god knows where.
"Brendon! What the hell?! Put me down!" I yelled.
"No! You're gonna go make amends with Tyler Joseph and I mean it." He said.
I gave up on fighting against Brendon and felt myself get put into the tub as a cold stream of water came pouring down on me.
"OH MY GOD BRENDON!" I yelled jumping up, teeth chattering. "THAT WAS FUCKING COLD YOU ASS!" I yelled at him.
"It got you up now go get changed into a clean pair of clothes and pack your shit. You're going to Ohio no questions asked." He demanded.
"Yes sir." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. Brendon is fucking annoying but you gotta love the guy he's amazing to be around.....even when you're depressed.
I got into my walk in closet and picked out my NASA shirt and a pair of black ripped at the knee skinny jeans that I purposely cut for his name to show.
"Actually....take a real shower first you smell really bad." He said.
I grunted in response and walked in the bathroom closing the door behind me and threw the clothes on the counter and undressed from the clothes I've been wearing for a while.
"AND HURRY UP!" He said.
"SHUT UP FOREHEAD!" I yelled back. I chuckled slightly and turned the hot water on seeing as Brendon left the cold running and stepped in relaxing at the feeling of the warmth on my tense muscles.
I quickly washed my body and hair so Brendon wouldn't beat the bathroom door down and got out, not bothering to dry off cause that's mother natures work.
I pulled on my clothes and walked out.
"Finally goddamn." He said and got up. "I packed your shirt for you cause I knew if I waited for you, you'd procrastinate now go get in your car and drive to the airport bye josh." He said and grabbed my bag putting it outside then pushed me out after.
I groaned and picked it up walking to my car. I guess I have no choice now huh.
I got in and started the car, buckling up and pulled out of the driveway and started my long drive to LAX.

It took me about 45 minutes to get to the airport considering how much traffic there is CONSTANTLY in LA.
I walked in the airport and bought a one way ticket to Columbus then walked through airport security. I had a 20 minute wait for my plane and I was just anxious to say the least.
When they finally called my plane I got on and watched as the other passengers piled on and held on as they took off.
I was never fond of takeoffs and landings when we fly but usually I had Tyler with me to comfort me and tell me I'd be okay. I did the only thing I thought of. Tyler made me a recording of him telling me it would be okay for when tour ended so I could listen during takeoff and landing so I put my earbuds in and listened to his voice until we were in the air.
I fell asleep after a few minutes to pass the time cause I really don't want to sit through a boring flight but was awoken when the flight attendant shook my shoulder.
"Sir we landed 5 minutes ago." She told me.
I stretched and stood up. "Thank you." I said and sent her a warm smile.
I walked off the plane and walked to the baggage claim where I quickly found my bag and rushed out before any fans found me and caught a taxi to Tyler's house.
The whole ride was a big ball of anxiety for me.
What will Tyler think when I show up.
Before I knew it the taxi pulled up in front of the house and I thanked him, not forgetting to give him the money due. I got out and carried my bag with me and pondered for a moment before I walked up the driveway and to the door.
I hesitated before knocking and took a minute to breathe before my knuckles made contact with the door.
After about 3 sets of knocking a depressed, lonely, broken Tyler answered the door and he looked like a zombie. Bags under his eyes and stained clothing with puffy redness to add to the bags along with tear tracks on his face and seeing him like that broke me.
"J-josh...." he said.

________________________
AHHHHHH yes the almighty cliff hanger 😂😂 don't worry it'll be updated again soon I love writing this story and I just wanna say thank you to everyone reading it. I didn't even start it that long ago and it already has almost 200 reads. That's amazing, thank you. Whelp actually I'm really awkward so I'm gonna end this now thank you for reading and I love you all ❤️