19

HI HELLO IM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF BUT IM HERE AND IM ALIVE AND WELL BUT HERES YOUR UPDATE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
______________________

It has been two days since I found out about the baby and I decided I'd tell josh tonight I'm just afraid he will leave me.
"Joshhhhhhh! Can we go on a date tonighttttttt?" I asked putting myself in his lap to bug him.
"Yeah of course, what's the occasion?" He asked directing his attention to me.
"No occasion just wanna go out." I said. That was a complete lie but I needed him to believe it.
"Okay!" I said and got up. "Go get dressed." I told him.

                   ~time skip~
While josh and I were eating I could feel my palms sweating and I couldn't stop bouncing my knee.
"Tyler, are you okay?" Josh asked.
I nodded and smiled. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I said. I'm just nervous.
"H-hey can I talk to you josh." I said quietly.
He looked up at me and put his fork down.
"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked sadly.
"No! No of course not it's just that...." I paused and stood up grabbing his hand and I put it on my stomach.
"Tyler what are you doing?" He asked confused.
"Josh I'm gonna have your baby." I said.
"Tyler this is a joke." He said and started laughing.
I frowned. "Josh it's serious." I said with a straight face.
He looked at me and stopped laughing, furrowing his eyebrows.
"How is that even possible?" He asked.
"I-I was born with a thing where I have female and male reproductive systems and I can have babies of my own." I said.
I started tearing up and looked down.
"Hey hey why are you crying?" Josh asked and looked at me.
"Cause y-you're gonna leave m-me." I said.
Josh's face showed sadness and he hugged me.
"Baby boy I won't leave you." He said.
I hugged josh and cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

                  ~back home~
"So we're really having a baby?" Josh asked.
I nodded and he smiled.
"Definitely wasn't expecting it but I can't wait." He said.
I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"I love you Joshua." I whispered.
"I love you too Tyler." He said.
That night we went to bed happy and josh insisting on having his hands on my belly which wasn't even showing yet but I am proud to have a baby with josh. I wouldn't want this with anyone else but I have to divorce Jenna now. Oh well I have my josh he's all I need.

________________________
Okay these chapters are short but this fic will be coming to an end soon enough idk how many chapters but ya know yeah also I'm sorry this is really shitty I'm vv tired and haven't slept since 8am my time and it's almost 7pm now and I'm exhausted but I wanted to update for you guys so I hope you enjoy it.