12

T/W Josh's Blurryface is in this chapter so be prepared for that. It will be in bold letters.

Hey josh?" I heard Tyler say as I was finishing up the dishes.
"Yeah?"
"I'm uh....thinking about telling Jenna everything." He said.
"Tyler....are you sure? I don't wanna ruin anything." I said, turning to him.
"I'm sure josh I-I love you and I realized that and she deserves to know." He said.
"Only if you're sure Tyler." I said.
"I am I promise." He said and I nodded.
As if on cue Jenna walked through the door and smiled walking over to Tyler and placing a peck on his lips to which he tensed.
She pulled back with a confused look on her face and sat in front of Tyler.
"Tyler, are you okay? Josh is here now why are you so tense?" She asked.
I saw him visually gulp and steal a glance at me before speaking.
"Uh....Jenna I-I need to tell you something." He said softly and quietly.
"Anything baby talk to me." She said.
"I-uhm imayhavehadsexwithjoshinthebackofhiscarinanemptylotwhilewewereontourandimayormaynotbeinlovewithhim." He said so fast I could barely make out anything he said.
"Tyler please slow down and repeat that honey I didn't understand a thing that just came from your mouth." Jenna said.
"Don't be mad at him it's not his fault but I had sex with Josh in the backseat of his car in an empty lot while we were on tour and then freaked out about it and told him it was wrong but then I realized I can't be away from him and I love him." Tyler spoke in a small voice.
I tensed up and felt Jenna look at me.
"Joshua is that true?! Did you sleep with MY husband?!" She asked in a sharp tone.
I nodded and backed up against the wall. I could already feel an anxiety attack coming on.
"How could you do that josh I trusted you around my husband and you go and put your dick in him?!" She shouted stepping closer.
"I-I'm sorry I'm sorry it just happened." I said.
She then turned back to Tyler and I saw him visibly shrink.
"Now you get to pick Tyler. It's me or josh. Me, your wife. Or josh your friend and band mate." She said.
He got wide eyed and I felt my stomach drop to the ground.
"I-I....." he stumbled over his words and looked between us.
"I....josh I think you should l-leave." He said.
"Tyler...."
"No josh. Leave. I'm married. I have a wife. I shouldn't have ever slept with you. You were the biggest mistake I made." He said harshly.
At those words coming from his mouth I broke down and ran out grabbing my stuff and walked out of his house.
"Hey josh....you should've known he wouldn't pick you." Jenna said before slamming the door in my face.
He picked her over me.
He doesn't love you josh. He never did. He was lying.
No. He does.
He hates you josh, he said it himself you were his worst mistake.
No get out of my head.
Face it josh Tyler never wants to see you again he hates you you ruined his life you pathetic worthless shit.
I KNOW NOW LEAVE ME ALONE. I yelled internally and called a taxi to pick me up and take me back to the airport where I will go home and do the one thing everyone wants me to do......

________________________
Okay so I have absolutely nothing against Jenna it's specifically for the plot I love Jenna but this is just a story okay? Okay.