21

It had been two days since I last saw Tyler. It hurt because the last I saw was him running out with tears in his eyes and I felt like the worst person ever so I decided I would track him down and apologize with everything in me.

I got dressed and made sure I had everything I needed before leaving the house.

I had to think of where he would be and there could be only two possibilities. Dallon or his parents.
I decided to go to Dallon's first since he lives in LA. (I think Dallon actually lives in Utah because that's where breezy is always putting her Snapchat filters thing with your location so yeah)
I got to Dallon's house quickly and knocked on the door.
Soon enough Dallon opened the door and had a relieved look on his face.

"Thank god. He's upstairs he won't shut up about how much he misses you." He said.

"Okay thank you Dallon." I said and walked in going straight up to the room where I heard small sniffles and sobs coming out.
I walked in quietly and Tyler didn't look up.

"D-Dallon I-I want josh.....I miss him...." Tyler sobbed out.
I stayed quiet and walked over to Tyler who was laying on his side and I climbed in the bed beside him gently wrapping my arms around him.

"I miss you too baby..." I whispered.

Tyler turned around and pushed himself into me. "I wanna come home joshy I want you I missed you." He said and wrapped my t-shirt in his hands.

"Then come home baby I missed you too." I said.

He nodded. "Okay..." he whispered.

"Tyler I'm sorry about everything." I said. Even though he wants to come home I feel like it's good to apologize.

"I forgive you Joshy please just take me home and cuddle me." He said.

I nodded and got up getting whatever was his together and put it in a bag.

Tyler got up and immediately clung to me. I was glad to have my baby boy back.

We walked down the stairs and saw Dallon sitting on the couch drinking a coffee.

"Thank you for taking care of him Dallon." I said.

"You're welcome now you take him home and keep him no more letting Brendon manipulate your dumbass." He said.

"I won't. Bye Dallon." I said.

"Bye josh. Bye Tyler." He said as we walked out.

"M'tired josh." Tyler said and leaned on me as he yawned.

"You can sleep in the car and when we get home baby." I told him.

He nodded and we walked to the car. He got in as I put his bag in the back I went to the drivers side and got in. As fast as that Tyler was asleep and I knew he needed it from the bags under his eyes.
I smiled softly and started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

When we got home I didn't bother to wake him up so I went to his side and picked him up gently being careful of the small baby bump he has.
I carried him into the house and to our room carefully laying him in the bed covering him.
I fucked up but he forgave me and I couldn't be more thankful than I am for the man in front of me and I couldn't wait for our baby to be born into the world.

There we go guys I finally updated the fic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 as promised and hopefully more frequently from now on I appreciate all of you who have read this story thank you all for sticking around for it.