Chapter 11: Sad Ending?

Emma's POV:
Today's the big day! Our wedding day. I'm so excited! But I think I'm having mixed emotions with Xander and Zachary. If I marry Zachary, I won't be able to see my friends and family. But what matters is our wedding. I was wearing my dress and it was fabulous! Then I heard bells ringing. It's time. Everyone was there. They all look amazing! Especially Xander......Stop it Emma! You have a soon- to- be husband waiting for you. Don't mess this up! So I walked down the aisle.

Priest: Welcome everyone to the wedding ceremony of Emma Ross and Zachary Johnson. First of all, does anyone object?
(No one raised their hand)
Priest: Ok then. Do you Zachary Johnson, take Emma Ross to be your wife?
Zachary: I do.
Then everyone started to cry.
Priest: Do you Emma Ross, take Zachary Johnson to be your husband?
Me: I.........
Then I started to look at all my friends. They told me to say yes but I don't know what to say. Maybe I'm just not ready to marry someone. Especially when I have mixed emotions m. So I said:
Me: I don't.

I ran away to The Spot as quick as possible. Then Zachary tried to stop me but I can't. I cried for a very long time but then a familiar voice came. It was Xander.

Xander: Emma, are you okay?
Me: Leave me alone!
Xander: Emma, just tell me what's wrong.

Then I ran into him and hugged him. He hugged me back gently.
Me: I'm not ready to get married! I'm not ready!

Xander: Then why did you say yes?
Me: Because I love him. But there's something missing in my heart that I can't seem to figure out.
Xander: Which is?
Me: I don't know yet.
Xander: I know you'll it.
Me: Thanks Xander.
Xander: For what?
Me: For always having my back.
Xander: That's what friends are for.

I leaned on his shoulder and apologized to the campers and to Zachary. He wasn't mad. He said that he was gonna leave Camp Kikiwaka because of a very important meeting in Europe. I hugged him one last time and we're just friends.

Author's Note
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. This was kind of inspired by the Jessie wedding.