Chapter 21: One and Only

Xander's POV:
Since it is almost Valentine's Day, I've decided to ask Emma if she could be my girlfriend. I've been waiting for this day my whole entire life. No more interruptions and disturbances. This is my moment! So I went to the Woodchuck cabin but eventually she wasn't there. I think I may know where she is........at The Spot. So I ran as fast as I could. And surprisingly she was there.

Me: Hi Emma.
Emma: Xander, what are you doing here?
Me: I would like to say something.
Emma: What is it?
Me: Emma, I've known you for a year now and the day we first met was a very memorable moment for me....so I would like to ask you if you would like to be my girlfriend again?
Emma: Xander, I'd love to.
Me: Thanks Emma.
Emma: For what?
Me: For everything. You've always been here for me whenever I need help. You're always here when I need someone to talk to. Emma, you are and will always be the love of my life. I promise you that.
Emma: You're the love of my life too, Xander.

So we held hands on the way to our bunks.

Author's Note
Wassup guys! Man, it feels good to be back here on Wattpad. I just wanna thank you guys for 2k views on the first book and 1k views in here. That's all I need to say. PEACE OUT!!