Chapter 20: Safe and Sound

Emma's POV:
I was having my beauty sleep after Griff and Zuri's anniversary but it was interrupted because there were so many people outside. So I took a shower and dressed up and went outside to see what's happening. Then I saw a familiar face.....IT WAS XANDER! I ran outside as quick as I can and hugged him and we eventually fell to the ground.

Lou: Woah! Emma, slow down.
Ravi: You almost fractured Xander's arm.
Me: Sorry, I'm just glad that he's here.
Xander: I think it's time to get up.
Me: Yeah.
Xander: So how was Camp when I was gone?
Tiffany: It was pretty good. We had Griff and Zuri's anniversary yesterday. Too bad you missed it. It was a blast!
Xander: Yeah, too bad. But it's ok. I'm here anyway and I'm ready to have fun!
Ravi: Are you sure Xander? You don't really seem that fine.
Xander: I'm fine. I can handle it....Ouch! Or maybe not. I'll just go rest in the cabin for a while.
Me: I'll go help you.
Xander: Thanks!

Xander and I went to the Grizzly cabin. I put all his stuff down and got him a glass of water.

Me: So what did you do in the hospital?
Xander: Not that much. I just watched some tv and listened to music. What about you? What did you do when I was gone?
Me: Not that much either. I was just thinking of personal stuff.
Xander: Like what?
Me: You remember the perfect guy that I've been looking for?
Xander: Yeah. Have you seen him?
Me: Yup.
Xander: Who is he?
Me: Well, let's just say that he is a special guy.
Xander: Well, you deserve him.
Me: Aw, thanks Xander.
Xander: No problem.
Me: Wanna go out now?
Xander: Yup.

Xander and I went outside and talked to our friends. I'm glad that he's safe and sound.

Author's Note
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for reading my stories. We're about to reach 1k reads in this story, so let us try to reach that. So yeah. PEACE OUT!