Chapter 16: Relationship Rescue

Zuri's POV:
Since it's Best Friends Week, we've decided to rescue Xander and Emma's relationship. Griff and I told our friends that we had a plan to rescue Emma and Xander. It won't be like the last time. That plan did not work. We're sure that this plan will be 100% work.
Here's our plan:
1. Tell Emma and Xander that Gladys needs some twigs and branches for a trap she's setting to get some lumberjacks.
2. While they're walking, we will set up a dinner table with roses.
3. We will convince them to be back together by putting a slideshow of all their memories as a couple.
4. They'll live happily ever after.
We went to The Spot and told them that Gladys needed twigs and branches.

Emma: Why twigs and branches?
Me: I don't know. She just said she needed it for a trap.
Xander: Let's just to do it for the sake of a woman with a hopeless relationship.
Emma: Let's go.

We ran as fast as we could just to prepare the table. When we're done, Tiffany played the violin and they went here.

Emma: Guys, what's all this?
Griff: We just wanted to prepare a dinner table for your friendship.
Emma: Ok....

Xander's POV:
Our friends set us a dinner table for Emma and I's friendship. I don't know why but it looked good to me. We sat down and Jorge served us smore dogs. Then they left us alone.

Emma: Remember these?
Me: Yeah. We made these so that we could escape from the kids.
Emma: Yeah.
So once we were done eating, I saw a tv and it said "Turn me on" so I did and it showed Emma and I's memories as a couple.
Me: Those were the days.
Emma: Yup.
Me: Remember this?
Emma: Yeah. I was covered in so much mud that time!
Me: Because of Hazel. Haha!
Emma: She's brutal!
Me: I know right!
Emma: Look! That was the time Mrs. Kipling ate the dummy!
Me: Oh yeah! Lou and I weren't able to practice CPR.
After a few clips, it was Emma and I's first kiss. It was a little awkward for us so I turned the tv off.
Me: So.....what do you wanna do?
Emma: I don't know.

Then all of a sudden we started to get closer and closer and kissed.

Me: Um...I-I think it's time to go back.
Emma: Good idea.

So we went back to our spot, feeling awkward and went to bed.

Author's Note
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry if I don't make Gruri or Riffany chapters that much. I'm just a fan of Xemma. Xemma will be back soon.