Love you forever-part 2

Arjun:Dhi..Sam also come today only and she stayed with us..
Nandhini:Ha Aru..

Arjun:good to see her after long time..

Neil:Dhi..Can i go with jiju to pick Sam..

Nandhini nod her head..

Nandhini:I put your stuff and things in your rooms which you used in your childhood..I know those two rooms are your favourite rooms..

Arjun hug Nandhini..and said you remember all things dhi..

Nandhini:Bcoz you two are our lives..

You know your jiju every day think about you and miss you people a lot.

Both Arjun and Neil wipe her tears..

Arjun:Now nobody seperate us dhi.. We stay with u.

Neil:Always be with you..

Arjun:Mom always miss you..and this place..

Neil:But dad didnt talk anything about this place and things..

Arjun:Actually this is mom's plan to develop medical college here..She only told to us it is dadhaji's dream..

Neil:Dad didnt oppose us but didnt give any suggestions.

Arjun:He is not Anand Prem Mehara.. He is khadoos Mehara.

Neil:Dont forget Arjun, you are father's pet only..some features are hired by u also.

By saying this Neil run towards his room and Arjun chase him..

After 5mins both Akash and Neil move to station to pick Sam..

Nandhini went into kitchen..

Radhika:Di..dhi..

Nandhini:They are in their rooms only..

Radhika:Ok dhi..i look at them.

Radhika enter into the room..and shocked..she hear water sound..

Radhika pov:Wow..my cuties are so fast today..

She hold towels with her hand and sit on knees infront of washroom door and waiting for Ria and Sia..

Radhika hear door open sound..by hearing this Radhika close her eyes and says..

Radhika:How many times i told to you kidoos..Dont go bath without towels..

By asking this she try to cover them with towels..(Radhika didnt know about arrival of guests and changing of kids room..now Arjun is there in kids room..and she try to cover them with towel and want to hug them...).But Arjun come out from bathroom..By closing her eyes Radhika pull Arjun legs..Arjun fail to balance and fall on Radhika..Radhika is under Arjun..Arjun is on Radhika..At the time of falling down Arjun unexpectedly kiss on Radhika's lips..Both are in shock for that..

Arjun look into her eyes..Radhika breath heavely..and look into his eyes..

Radhika:Arjun..?I am sorry..I didnt know you are here..Sorry for breaking my words..

By saying this she push him and run from that room..and run from that house..Nandhini called her but Radhika didnt respond for that..

Nandhini:What happened to her..why she run like that?

Nandhini enter into hall with flower basket in her hand..

Ria:Ma..why Radhu run with crying face?