Love you forever-part 3

Radhika:I am not his type bhai..I am frm above middle class family..I am not at all suitable or eligible to be his frnd also..
By saying this tears flow from Radhika's eyes..
Arjun:When did i said those words..
By asking this he turned his chair..
Radhika is shocked looking at him.. and she feel tensed and try to move frm that place..
Arjun quickly get up from that place and hold her hand..
Radhika:Plz leave me sir..
Arjun:When did i said those words with you..
Radhika didnt answer him..but try to free her hand from his hand..
Arjun pulled her towards him..and hold her by placing his hand around her waist..
Radhika close her eyes and didnt look at him..Arjun lift her head by his fingers..But Radhika immediately bend her head again
Arjun:Look at me Radhi..why you bend your head..why you didnt look at me.. and why you avoid me..we are childhood frnds Radhika..
Radhika didnt answer anything..
Arjun:Answer to me..Damn it...
Radhika:You only said that dont show my face again to you na..So,I try to hide from you.
Arjun:You didnt forget it till now..I hope and I think that you forget all those things..The reason for return back to India is not only to develop medical college..I return back for you also Radhi..
Radhika:No..You return back for bonnie and for your frnd Saral..
Arjun:Radhi..we left India 12years back..still you remember all those creap in your mind..plz look into my eyes..
Automatically Radhika look into his eyes..
Arjun:Mrg i saw a spark in your eyes when you saw me..But i didnt recognise you..How can you identify me Radhi..
Radhika place her hand on his forehead..
Radhika:The scar which was marked by me..
Arjun:yes..it was done by u only..
Radhika:Plz leave me Arjun.
Arjun free her from his grip...and ask her..let be frnds.
Radhika:Ha..your besties are in 4th year MBBS class.
By saying this she run  from that room..Still tears flow from her cheecks..But her eyes refelect happiness..Even though she is in dialama..
Arjun close the cabin door and walk towards OP..He stop at one place..and listen the conversation..
Person1:How is your child now?
Person2:Now she is fine..Yesterday Dr.Radhika attend my daughter case and show the solution to senior doctors..
P1:How can you arrange amt for treatment..
P2:I didnt arrange anything.. She(Radhika) only paid the amt also.. Kind hearted girl..I pray to god for that girl..
Arjun laugh for that and move farward..
Juniors..
J1:Hey preeti..can you see Radhika dhi in campus..
J2:Ha..she is back to our college..in rose  garden..
J1:Oh..then def she come to her 2nd favourite place..under the mango tree..I go and wait in that place..
J2:Why are you waiting for dhi...
J1:Doubt in anotomy subject..
J2:Hey you know..Radhika dhi give lift to someone..This is the hot news on campus...
J1:Oh..dhi give lift to someone..really hot news..
J2:Hey..yesterday i hear that you have fight with seniors..what happened?
J1:That maggie noodles and that cunning fellow comment Radhika dhi..So...
J2:Who are they..that bonnie and Sarala na...
J1 nod his head..
J2:Why you leave them yaar..Whole college like dhi..but those two fellows always hate dhi..I dont know whats their problem..
J1:Radhika dhi only stop me for not going further argument..So,I leave them..ok bye..I go and wait for dhi..
Arjun ask clerck about Rose garden in the campus..
Clerk:Oh..rose garden...But who are you?
Arjun ready to answer him..but Akash disturb their conversation...
Akash:Baba..you didnt realise who is he?
Clerk look at Arjun kneely..Slowly his expressions changes in his face..
Clerk:Arjun..?Where is Neil and Sam?
Arjun look at Akash...
Akash:Try to recollect Arjun?
Arjun also look at him..Arjun hug him and ask him how are you Baba?
Clerk:I am fine sir..
Arjun:No baba..I am your Arjun..
Niel and Sam also came back..
Clerk wipe his tears and ask..
Clerk:How is chote saab and Preranaji?
Arjun:Fine..& Why you are working here?I think still you work in our school only..
Clerk:No Sir..
Arjun:Just call me Arjun ..
Clerk:No Arjun beta..i work here bcoz of choti(Radhika)..After you people left this place..she feel lonely..She spend most of her time with me.My sons also leave me and went to city with their wives..Radhika beti only show the way for me to lead my life..She start one orphaage and show way to us to lead happy lives..
Akash:Yes Arjun..She worked in my private clinic..I paid for her..She used that amt to the people who live in the orphanage and oldage home..She collect some funds by doing some cultural activities also..
Arjun:Why Radhika do all these things in this age?
Akash:I dont know it..Ha..dadhi called me..She return back today...I want to pick her from station...
Arjun:A big surprise to dadhi..
Akash smile and nod his head and walk towards his cabin..
Arjun:Baba..Show the way to Rose garden..
Baba show the way to Arjun..Arjun walk towards that direction and reach that place..Radhika do watering to rose plants..
Radhika(herself with normal voice): pinky(pink rose plant) you know he return back..my frnd..no no my frnds return back..I am so happy for that..
Whity(White rose plant),Dont laugh whity..you dont know that pain..when your beloved ones left you and went to some other place means..
A small treas flow from Radhikas eyes and fall on white rose flower..
Radhika:But still i feel lonely..I am not confirm that stay here permanently  or just came here for some days..If i develop more attachment with them...  Then again they return back means.. This time i am not able to control my emotions and feelings..
A cool breez touch her and she enjoy that feeling..
Radhika:I know you plants try to control my emotions..but dont worry.. I am always with you..Initially i love you bcoz Arjun likes you..Now, you are part of my life.. i love you...
Like Radhika talk to herself she feels someone stand behind him..She turn back and find Arjun very near to her..
Radhika try to move from that place..
But Arjun stops her by standing infront of her..
Arjun:Cant you forgive me 4 my mistake..
It happenes in our childhood..Now i am not like that..
Radhika:Its time to move ..
Arjun:I want to settle in India only..That too in this ooty only..
Radhika:Sir..i want to go..plz..move..
Arjun:Call me Arjun..
Radhika didnt respond and stand like a statue..
After few secs Arjun give way 2 Radhika to move from that place..
Arjun'POV:Slowly i rectify my mistake and be frndly with her...
Arjun call to Neil and give some instructions on phone and disconnect the call..
Arjun intensionally go towards mango tree..There he saw Radhika with some other students..She give some suggestions and metarials to students.
Student1:Radhi dhi..you know today that khadoos Saral ask me to propose him infront of his frnds..I didnt propose him..He give time for me..and ask me to propose him in canteen tomarrow..That Bonnine also supports him only...
Student(another):That maggie hair devil always support him only..They can do much noise in campus..but you always control us..This time we want to put check to them..
Radhika:No..you cant do anything..you promise me that you people didnt cross your limits..one day they only regert for their acts..Ok..leave that.. you people are ready for tomarrow show...
All students respond for that in a chorous and loud voice...yes dhi...we are ready...
Mean while Teji and Avani search for Radhika..and Teji bump with Arjun...
Teji look at Arjun and ask him what are you doing here?
Arjun:I just look at the mango tree..
Teji:I feel that you are very known person to me..
Arjun control his smile and look at him.Arjun recognise that he is Teji.. Bcoz of his eyes and his futures..Even though he is Indian..he may look like forigener..   
Arjun:Who are you and what are you doing here?
Teji:Why can i answer to you..Already i am in tension..
Avani:Why you express your tension infront of Unknown person...
Teji:Still we want to sale 3tickets..
Arjun:Tickets..what tickets..?
Teji:Chashini arrange cultural event na..Tomarrow evng program..still we have three tickets..
Avani:Ticket cost 1500rs..If we sold those 3tickets then we have another 4500rs..Then we reached our target..
Arjun:Target..what target?
Teji:This collected amount is uesd for one small girl's heart operation..

Arjun:Oh..Then i buy those tickets for chashini ki chamcha..
Teji:Ok.Arjunn..
Avani:Arjun..!
Teji:Only our Arjun called me..Chashini ki chamcha na..
Then Teji realise that the person is his childhood frnd Arjun..
Arjun look at them with happy face..
Teji hug him and said we missed you a lot..Not only you..we missed Neil and Sam also..
Arjun:We to missed you Teji..
Teji:She is Avani..You remember her or..
Arjun:I remember my kiddoo.
Avani:Arjun..i am happy that you people here after long time..It's time to see Radhika's happy face after so many years..
Arjun look at them..
Teji:She missed you a lot Arjun..
Arjun:Teji give those tickets to me and dont tell Radhika that i buy these tickets.
Both Avani and Teji looked at Arjun..
Avani:Arjun..dont hurt her..with any silly jokes..
Arjun:I never hurt her..
Avanni look at Teji..and move towards Radhika..
Teji:Arjun..Can we go for coeffee.
Arjun nod his head..and they walk towards cafeteria..
Teji:Arjun..you know Radhika missed you a lot..I dont know what happened between you people before you leaving India..But from that day onwards she missed you..Not only you...she missed Neil and Sam also..Every year on your bday's she went to temple and pray for you people..Especially on your bady she didnt take food..she pray for your good and kept pasting..Ha..Arjun.. i am in Relationship with Avani,after studies i want to marry her.
Arjun:Congrats Teji..
Teji:Thanks Arjun..now a days Avani also do all those things for me..Basing on that analysis i conclude that..Radhika loves you more than her life..It's my feeling only..I am not clear about it..
You know her vehicle number is 1010.. i.e your date of birth of 10th october.. Both discuss about so many things.. and Arjun feel happy about Radhika..
Arjun hug Teji and said him..
Arjun:Dont worry abt your chashini.. I dont know really she loves me or not.. I didnt leave her alone this time..I Promise you..i didnt leave her.she is mine..only for Arjun Mehra..
Teji:Promise me Arjun..Dont hurt her in this process..
Arjun:promise..and do one favour for me..
Teji:Anything for you..
Arjun:There is a dance event in this cultural evening na..Ask the person who is prepared to dance with Radhika.. manage him not to attend cultural evening..
Teji:Why..
Arjun:I want to dance with her..i know salsa very well..
Teji:Ok deal done..but dont hurt her..
Arjun promise to Teji and look at tickets and program schedule..
Arjun pov:Radhika i get you back in any cost.Initially i think it is easy for me to convence you..and confess my love to you..but now it is not that much easy..At that age i am not clear about my feelings.