Love you forever- part 9

On the same day evening..
The Mehra's function hall is filled with so many people.All are seated according to their alloted seats.In front row Dadhi,Nandhini, Neil,Sam,Mala and Dilip are seated.Akash chowdhary, Health minister and some important people seated in VIP row.The seat alloted for Arjun is not occuiped and Neil is continuously calling to Arjun's number. Teji and Avani are bussy in receiving guests..and some other students are volunteering the people by showing seats and providing drinks to them..
Neil:Sam..Arjun didn't lift the call..where did he go..without informing us?
Sam:Nandhu dhi..Arjun didn't lift the call.Did he tell where he is?
Nandhu:No.
Ria:Mom..when did Radhu start her program?
Sia:We feel bore without Radhu..
Neil:Then come play with us..Chit chat with us.
Ria:But mamu,Radhu told us to sit with dadhi..bcoz dadhi feels bore,when we are not with dadhi..
Neil nod his head with a small smile..
Sam:Why Radhika told like that?
Nandhu hear that question and before Neil can answer for that question,Nandhini answerd it.
Nandhu:Bcoz,Grandparents want to spend their time with their grandchildren.If kids are close to their grandparents then they learn good values from elders.The grandparents feel happy when kids are with them. So,Radhika always ask Ria and Sia be with Dadhi only.
Sam:Oh..
Nandhu:My kids always learn good things from Radhu..and she didn'snatch anything from us..
By hearing Nandhini's answer,Neil and Sam know that their Dhi is angry on Sam..bcoz of morning issue.
Sam's pov:
I want to clear the mess created by me.First i ask appology to Radhika..I want to control my anger..and chasini is my childhood friend.I am at wrong by saying hurting words to her.
After 5min Theji announce that the program is started with in 5mins.Now,The hall is in pindrop silence.The lights in the hall is converted into dimlight.A lady figure appeared on the dias.The song started with slow music..A circular light appeared on the lady figure.Radhika is visible in that light with black color long frock..She is looking gorgeous in that dress.Radhika dance according to the steps very rhythmically..After 3 mins basing on song and music a male person is there on dias.His back is facing to audiance,With in secs he grabs Radhika's wrist and look into her eyes..Radhika is aware that the presence of her partner..But she is shocked ,because the person stand infront of her is Arjun.Not only Radhika,all the family members,students of medical college..mainly Akash who sit with health minister..On dias,Radhika is in shock and not able to dance at that time..So,to cover that Arjun lift her and rotate her and drop her on his feet and place his left hand on her waist..and hold her left hand by his right hand..and move his head to her left ear and tell her to dance with him..Radhika came from that shock and perform the salsa dance according to the song..with maintaining eaual energy not less than Arjun.They continously rock the performance more than 30 mins with combination of multiple Bollywood songs.. After that Theji and Avani and some other couples performed a couple dances..with all sothern state languages..
After completing the program..Theji invited Home minister and Akash on dias..
They both have their seats and Theji handover the mike to Akash..
Akash starts the speech..
Akash:Gudevening..ladies and gentlemen.. This program is organised and arranged to generate fund for a small girl heart operation..Actually,We want to do free operation for her..But,She is in critical stage and we call two senior most famous cardiologists to do this operation..Our state health minister helped us to sanction the amount from state government.Even though we need some amont for surgery.So,our student Miss.Radhika Mishra suggest this program idea..By selling tickets we gain 1,20,000rs..my contribution with my wife's permission is..
Pausing the statement he look towards Nandhini..Nandhini stands with a small smile on her face and answer him..It is completely my husband's decission only.Even though he asked me..I suggest to donate 15days salary.
By hearing Nandhini's statement Akash announce his 15days salary from his contribution.
By hearing this a reporter asked him can you tell it in a other form sir..
Akash nod his head and tell him that the amount is 1,30,000..
By hearing this all give him a big applause.
After that Dadhi announce 2,00,000 from her side..on her husband's name..
Dilip announce 50,000 as his contribution..
A group of elders announce 10,000 from their side..
Another richiest family in Ooty is Raichands family..Mr.Raichand announce 1,50,000 as his contribution..
Reporter:Sir..generally you didn't attend this type of programs..and media didn't catch you in public..but,this time..
Raichand:Actually,I attend this show bcoz of that girl Radhika..she is good from heart..I love her..Dilip Mishra is luckiest person on the planet..she only shows me what life means and its importance..She is god gifted granddaughter to me..
By hearing this all the students give big applauses..bcoz,they love their Radhika dhi very much..Theji announce 77,000 from students side..A group of kids with all age groups came on dias and give 10,000 to Akash as their contribution..
Akash announce it loudly and tell to audience that those kids blongs to Mother Theresa orphanage which is eastablished by Radhika.. and maintained by my lovely wife Nandhini Akash Chowdhary..They earn this amount by preparing greeting cards,Clay pots,wall frames by quilling papers and different types of handcraft works..Those works are trained by Radhika and some of our college students helped these students to sell those products..These students are studied in Mehra's standard school.
Neil and Sam are in shock by seeing Arjun on dias..and they are in shock still..bcoz of Arjun..
Another old couple announce their contribution as 5000..and old man said that they lead this life bcoz of Radhika..who give moral strength to lead their lives after their children left them..Everyday morning Radhika come to our house and spend some quality time with us before she left to collage..she only show the way to earn ourselves by farming around our house and work in orphanage and spend time with the kids..Now,we have 150 kids for us..
All Mehara mansion employees including Rana kaka contribute their one day slaray..
Neil donate 50,000 from his earnings..
Sam donate another 50,000..
By hearing all this and viewing good in all.. homeminister personally contribute 1lakh and called Radhika on dias..
Minister congratulated her and appreciate her..Rdhika said that..this is not her achivement..It is completely guided and planed by Kalyani Mehra..my dadhi.. My dhi and Akash bhai..My lovely kids Ria and Sia.. and my lovely parents..and students friends of our medical collage, the elders who always support me..and my loving and caring friends..last but not least my dance partner..All this credit goes to my loved ones..
Homeminister appriciate Akash and announce the amount as 9 lakhs..but the announcement was disturbed by Arjun..
Arjun walked on to dias and announce his contribution.. i.e 11 lakhs..
Akash:11 lakhs..?
Arjun:Ha jiju..Exactly 11 lakhs..
Akash:Arjun..don't think bad about us..? You donate or contribute your own earnings..
Arjun:jiju..this amount is earned by me only.
I eraned from my MBBS first year onwards..I save that amount with help of my Mom.. Actually,I love one person..I realise my love on that person after..i left her..
By saying this he look at Radhika..
Arjun:I share my new feelings with my mother..she give calrity on my feelings.. At that time i decide..i propose her by giving valuable and costly gift to her..
But,today..before announce my contribution again i discuss with my mother..My Mom told me contribute all my savings..Bcoz,my lady love give value to love and effection not to money and gifts..My Mom ask me contribute all my savings and show my concern on the small girl and love on my angel.
Reporter 1:Who is your lady love?Where is she?
Reporter 2:Is your lady love is here?
Arjun:She is in my heart..in my brain..in my smile..in my dreams..She is the most beautiful creature created by god..I dont show her now.. My mom knows who she is? And..I hope..all my family accepted her with whole heartedly..
By hearing this all Mehara family members are in shock..Radhika didnt know how to react?Sam and Neil look each other..
Nandhini and Dadhi are in shock..Akash dont know how to take this news?
Arjun:10 lakhs is my own earnings and 1 lakh is my mom's contribution..I know that this little girl has no family except her mother..After surgery also she need some care and follow the medication upto 8months.. So,This amount is used for her in all possible ways..
All give big applause to Arjun..Arjun just stare at Radhika..Radhika feel his gaze on her..but she didn't look at him.
The event is sucessfully completed and all left the function hall..
When Arjun is ready to sit in his car..he hear someone calling him..He just turn back and saw Mr.Raichand walk towards him..
Raichand:Hai Arjun..I am ..
Arjun:I know..you are Agandh Raichand..
Raichand:Ha beta..Your grandfather and me are good friends..
By hearing this Arjun touch his feet and took blessings from him.
Raichand:Beta..can i ask you something personal..?
Arjun nod his head..
Raichand:Is your lady love is..Radhu..that is Radhika..
Arjun just look at his face..
Arjun:Dadhu..how can you..?
Raichand:Arjun..i saw that in your eyes..If my assumption is correct..she is the most luckiest person..
Arjun:Dadhu..if Radhika accept my love..then i am the most happiest and luckiest person on this planet..
Raichand:Beta..Def you get your love..My blessings are with you.
Arjun:Thanks..Dadhu..
Raichand:Beta..can you drop me..My driver is not feeling well.I ask him to leave after he drops me..
Arjun open the door of passenger seat and he take driving seat.
After 5mins..
Raichand:Arjun..you came to India..for Radhu only..
Arjun:Ha..once..i realise my feelings on her..I strongly decided that my life is for her only.. At my childhood..i didn't know the value of Radhu..She is my childhood friend..But..i am her first crush..first love..first friend..and best friend..At that time..i just behave like Mehra's successor.
Raichad share a smile with Arjun..
Arjun:Why you laugh like that Dadhu..?
Raichand:That is your father's habit to show such type of attitude..
Now,Arjun share his smile with Raichand..
Arjun:But my father is not bad..
Raichand:But he is arrogant..and headstrong..He didn't hear anything from anyone..But,He is good from heart.
Arjun:How can you know?
Raichand:Arjun..Your father's first wife is my elder daughter..Nandhini is my granddaughter..Bcoz,of some issues..our families are seperated.
Arjun is in shock and ask him..
Arjun:That means..you are Devika mom's father..?
Raichand:Ha Arjun..After Devika's death your father didnt pay any attention on business and family..At that time Prerana return back from Australia after completed her studies..She always love Nandhini as his own daughter.After return back from Australia most of the time she spend in your house only..Nandhini developed good bond with Prerana..Prerana try to change your father..I observe that Prerana developed feelings on Prem Mehra..I am happy for that.. but i promised to my brother that i gave good life to Prerana..So,I started to find grooms to your mom..but your mom didnt agree for marriage..She announce that sha want to be Nandhu's mom.You grandfather and your dadhi happily agreed for it..It took sometime to convence Prem..But Prerana successfully convence him by saying that she want to be Nandhu's mother.She promise to Prem that she didnt ask anything and didnt expect rightful wife rights from him.Atlast he agreed for the marriage.But..the problem started from my Son's side.He promised to his wife..that he tied Prerana to his wife's brother..She manipulate my son against this marriage.Prerana directly said that she want to be as a wife ofPrem Mehra and want to be mother of Nandhu..
My son and my daughter-in-law spoiled my wife's mind..To solve that problem i try to took help of your grandfather.Before that my daughter-in-law use some wrong statements in one function.. By hearing those words Kalyani Mehra announce that Prerana is officially as a Mehra's daughter-in-law. My son accused your family..that your family is money minded family..who try to took Prerana's property also..My daughter-in-law lost her senses.. and give a statement that your family already took one part of property on Devika's name..and now try to snatch the another part on Prerana's name..My son said that your grandfather build and develop business and properties by using cheap tricks..by using my daughters money..Prem Mehra was not a person who sit clam when anbody accused his father in wrong way..Prem asked my son to stop accusing his father..My daughter-in-law uses one wrong word at that time that Prem has no eithics and he is a Lothario..Prem lost his senses by hearing that word and raise his hand on my daughter-in-law..By seeing the crocodile tears of his wife my son raises his hand on Prem..By seeing this Prerana raise her hand on my son..At same time your grandfather reached there and hear complete story from his wife and cut all the relations and business deals with Raichand's..
After that incident he took Prerana and send a marriage invitation to us..along marriage invitation he send all the property documents which belongs to Devika..which was given by me at time of marriage..My younger daughter.. that is your mother cut all her relations with us..after that till now she didn't talk to me..She didn't attend my wife's funeral Cermony also...
Arjun:Mom didn't share anything related to this..she always told to us that she is orphan.. only my grandfather and grandmother gave this life to her..Every year she do rituals to Devika mom and said that she was my father's first wife..Nadhu dhi is born from Devika mom's womb..But dhi is her first priority.Bcoz,She told to us that she felt that motherly bond first with Nandhu dhi only..
Raichand just laugh for that..after that your grandfather and me are not in good terms.. but we are not enemies..
Arjun:Dadhu..What about your son..?
Raichand:You just sound like your father..Arjun he is your Mamu also..
Arjun:If my mom is not accepted him..how can i accepted him?
Raichand:He left me here and shift to USA and live happily there itself..
Arjun:Why he left you?
Raichand:That was another story my grandson..Stop the car..We reached..
Arjun stop the car infront of Raichand mansion..Raichand get down from car..Arjun also get down and look at him..
Raichand:Arjun..ask your mom to excuse her badi papa..
By saying this he wiped his tears and enter into Raichand mansion..

Anand Prem Mehra and Prerana Mehra(Arjun,Neil and Nandhini's parents)

Agandh Raichand

Prathap Mehra