Love you forever-part 10

In Mehra mansion:
All sit in living hall and think about Arjun..
Dadhi POV:
Arjun declares about his love..who is that girl? What about Radhika?Is that girl is Radhika or someone..How can i face Radhu..?First i want to know,who was that girl..?If that girl is not Radhika..Then..
Nandhini POV:
Arjun is in love..and Mom knows about her.. Why mom didnt tell me about this matter? I always feel that Radhika is good for Arjun..
Akash POV:
Arjun is in love..?and that to that girl belongs to this place..How is it possible?He left the country and return back after 10 years..Who is that girl?By chance is that girl is Radhika..?
Neil's POV:
I know his love intrest on Radhika..I didnt expect this stituation..God..save me from the questions posed by Sam..
Sam POV:
Arjun is in love..?Who is that girl..?He said that the girl is from this place only..Who is she..?
..................................................................
All are thinking in different ways..but they didnt share their feelings with each other..
At same time Ria and Sia enter into living room by holding Radhika's hand.
Ria:Mom..gudnite..
Sia:Ha mom..we are feeling sleepy..gudnite..
They both run towards dadhi and gives kiss to her..
Dadhi:Why you two are so happy today..
Sia:Dadhi..Radhu cook our favourite veg biriyani..
Ria:Without any request..she permit us to eat icecream..and that to prepared by Radhu only..
By saying this they mention gudnite to all and run towards their room..
Radhika look at them with smily face..
Rad:Dadhi..come i serve dinner for you people..It is already late..come fast..
By saying this she walk towards dinning table..
Sam:But..Radhu..there are no items..nobody prepare food..
Rad:No probs..i already cooked for us in the afternoon only..just give 5mins for me to heat the food..
Suddenly she turn towards Sam and ask her..can you help me to set the dinning table..
Sam nod her head..and followed Radhika..
In kitchen..
Sam:Can you guess..who is Arjun's girl friend..
Rad:How can i know it Sam..?
Sam:I want to know about her..Can you help me to find about her..
Rad:Is there any plan with you..?
Sam:No..i want to plan it..
Rad:Why you are so curious to find about her.. First you tell your feelings to your hero..
Sam:My hero..?
Rad:Sammy..you are my best buddy and my soul sister..I know you have feelings on Neil..
Sam:How can you find it?
Rad:By your looks towards him..
Sam:But that idiot didnt find my feelings..
Rad:Then you can express it directly..
Sam:How can i..?can you help me in this matter.
Rad:In which way you need my help?
Sam:Can you tell my feelings to him..
Radhika look at Sam with shocking expression..
Rad:Sammy..dont take anybody's help to share your feelings..You directly express it.. If i express your feelings means..he just saw my emotions..he didnt feel your love on him..So,you directly express it..and feel it..
One more thing..don't worry about Rejection. He didnt reject you.He has feelings on you..
Sam:Really..how can you know?
Rad:The shine in his eyes show how much he loves you.
Sam:Are you angry on me..?
Rad:Angry on you..why?
Sam:Nandhini dhi and Dadhi are angry one me.. bcoz...i..i..
Radhika look at Sam..and got her feelings..
Rad:Sam..dont feel insecure..You are granddaughter of this family..I am not...
At same time Dadhi enter into the dinning place followed by Nandhini,Akash and Neil..
Dadhi:You are also my granddaughter..There is no difference for me between you and Sam.
Sam:Dadhi..i try to apologise to Radhu..
Nandhu:There is no need to apologise..You both are equal for us..
Rad:Dhi..i mean..
Akash:Radhu stop the further discussion..I am feeling hungry..
Rad:Sorry..come and sit..i will serve you all.
Neil:You also join us..
Rad:No Neil..i am..
Nandhu and Akash (in union):Again Fasting.
Rad:Nods her head..
Dadhi:Now..for what reason you are doing fasting..
At same time Arjun come inside and listen their converstion..But nobody didnt know that Arjun is there..
Rana look at Arjun and ask him to join for dinner.All turn towards Arjun and look at him.Arjun also look at them and read their inner feelings..To avoid from their glances and Neil's questioning section..Arjun answer to Rana,that he is not feeling hungry.By saying this he move towards his room. Radhika didnt look at him..and she just serve normally to them..After completing their dinner one by one leave from dinning area to their bedrooms.
Rana:Radhu beti..today i am too tired.. can i go and take some rest..?
Rads:Go and take rest..I can clear here..
After that Radhika clear all the stuff on dining and prepare one cup coffee for Arjun..
Radhika took the cup of coffee to Arjun's room..her eyes search for him..but he is not in the room..Radhika slowly move towards his bed and place the cup on table and try to move from that room.At same time Arjun come from washroom and look at her..she crossed him and try to move from his room..
But Arjun hold her hand and ask her Don't leave.By saying this he slowly pulled her towards him.. By this action she faces him..but she didnt look at him and ask him to leave her..Arjun adjust her hair strands  and lift her face with his index finger..Rdhika close her eyes..Arjun ask her to open her eyes..She didnt respond for that..Arjun again request her to open her eyes..This time she slowly open her eyes and look into his eyes..
Rad:Drink the coffee..
Arjun:Can you join with me..
Rad:Actually..
The clock struck 12:00...
Arjun:Now the day changes from Saturday to sunday..So,your fasting is completed..Can you join me now..
Rad:You didnt eat anything..and i bring only one cup..
Arjun:No probs..come we share it..
Arjun drag Radhika towards his bed and place her on the bed..Arjun took the cup and saucer into his hands and pour some coffee in saucer and give it to Radhika.She hold it and look at Arjun..Arjun hold his cup and took a sip..
Arjun:How can you know i go with less sweet..
Radhika didnt answer for it and look at him.. Arjun saw water in her eyes..Rdhika try to hide her tears..
Arjun:Dont hide your tears from me..Express your doubts and fears infront of me..But give me one chance Radhu..Plzzz..
Rad:Today is haptic day to you.. take rest..
   By saying this Radhika left his room.. After sometime both think about the past..sleep didnt consume them..After so much of struggle both drifted into sleep.
Nextday morning:
In Mehra Mansion:
Both Neil and Arjun sit at backyard of mansion..
Neil:When did you plan to propose her..
Arjun:She is not our old Radhu..she changed a lot..
Neil:What is your plan..how you want to convence her..
Arjun:I am not clear..you know Neil..She changed her fears and dislikes into likes..I simply want to hug her..and ask her to stay with me..I want to tell all our family members about my love and feelings on Radhika and ask them to convence her..
Neil:You think is it a good idea.?
Arjun:Radhu didnt tell no to anyone..
Neil:I think you better discuss it with jijju..
Arjun:Neil..can you express my feeling to her..
At same time Sam search for both of them and find them at backyard..Sam walk towards them....when Neil express your feelings to her..how can she know your real feelings,your concern and your love towards her..If Neil express your inner feelings and your love on her..she didnt feel the originality..She feels Neil's concern and love on her..
Both Arjun and Neil look at Sam..
Neil:Sammy..you are thinking like a matured person..First time in your life you use both brain and heart at a time..
Arjun:I agree with you Neil..my little Sammy grown big..
Sammy smile wide..
Sam:Radhika told this to me..So,I want to express my love..
Arjun and Neil:your love..towards whom?
Sam look at them..
Sam:not now..
Neil:Sammy..who is he?if we didnt like him,then just drop your idea..
Arjun:If he is good no problem..if we both didnt like him means..
Sam:Dont worry Arjun..i hope you like him..may be Neil didnt like him..
Neil:Then also you drop to propose that Idiot..
Sam:But you are my Idiot..how can i give your place to someone..
At same time Rana kaka called them and infrom that dadhi and remaining wait for them at dining for their breakfast..All three reached near dining table..
Sam:Gudmrg dadhi..
Dadhi:Gudmrg..
Akash:Nandhu..come fast dear..I am already late..Radhu told me today there is an emergency surgery in government hospital..
Nandhu:Dont worry Akash..She already reached there..and complete all arrangements..you have still 20 mins time..
Akash:Ok..give that file for me..
by collecting file from Nandhu he give a peck on her cheek and another one to Dadhi on her forehead..
Dadhi:Take care and All the best Akash..
After 5mins..
Neil:Lot of changes in our house Dadhi.. in our childhood the house is always silent..Mom and Dad didnt talk infront of dadhaji and you..
You are always bussy in Pooja mandir..
Arjun:Dhi..Till now i didnt saw Dad give a lovely peck to Mom..
Dadhi:Everyday..Akash give a small kiss to his wife..
Nandhu:He didnt forget that..
Neil:Somebody feels so prpud..
Nandhu:It's not like that..but i enjoy that moment..everyday it gives immense joy and strength to me..
Ranakaka:We also enjoy that moment..
Dadhi:Thanks to Radhika for the happiness in our house..
Neil:Dadhi.. We want to know so many things from you..
Sam:Ha..dadhi..Radhika was not like this..We obsrve lot of changes in her..
Arjun:After we left this place...we want to know..what exactly happened here..
Dadhi:Before that..i want a answer from you.. Is anything happened between You people and Radhika..
Neil and Arjun look at dadhi..Sam looked at Neil and Arjun..
Arjun:A small fight..and it was with me only..
Dadhi:What is the reason for your fight with her?
Neil:Actually dadhi...
Dadhi:I want answers from Arjun..
Arjun revealing past infront of Dadhi..
(In between Nandhu,Akash and Radhika also and hear it from Arjun.. )
After Radhu enter into our lives dadhaji gave more importance to her..Somewhere in my heart i felt jealous on her..But i like her antics and kiddish behaviour..
One day...
We all three sat with dadhaji and discuss about our studies..she enter into our house with shoes and run into dadhaji's study room. I am worried..what if dadhaji scold her? So,I stop her and ask her to remove shoes..but Radhu didnt listen me and run towards dadhaji and jump on him and sit on his lap..
I am surprised for that..more than that i got angry on her..bcoz dadhaji give more priority to her..
Later on so many times she was pampered by dadhaji..may be he equally love her with us..but all of the sudden we are not feel good for that..especially Sam and me..
One day we four went out with dadhaji..At the time we return back she ask dadhaji to lift her..dadhaji immediately try to lift her..but Sam and me didnt like that idea..so that we try to stop..but dadhaji already lift her and said that she is so precious to him..
After that Nandhu dhi also start pampering Radhu..Even Nandhu is sister for us..we always treat her equal to prerana mom..bcoz, Nandhu always pampered us like her own kids.
One day we are playing hide and seek in our backyard..Nandhu bring chocolates..I ask Dhi to give my favourite flavour..but dhi give it Radhu and share the remaining with us..  Basing on these small issues  i judge that bcoz of Radhu only all changed..But i didnt show it out..bcoz,at some corner of my heart i always want see her happily.. Frankly..from starting day onwards i want to pamper Radhu along with Sam..But,She give least priority to me and spend most of the time with Dadhaji and you..  I always saw a spark in dadhu's eyes.. Before Radhu didnt enter into our lives.. i saw the spark in dadhu's eyes when he look at Nandhu dhi or me..
Dadhi...you know.. on Radhus birthday we all create bday cards for her..We all gave bday cards to her..She collect the cards and kiss that Sandeep and appriciate his card.. at that time i feel jealous on that so called sandeep and i hate Radhu at that moment.. but my heart always want to spend time with her..play with her..But that cranky always spend time with dadhu and remaining all..She  share everything with Teji..She play with Neil and Sam..
Even though Sam didnt respond she followed Sam like puppy..
Dadhi..my heart always wish her happiness and my mind always alert me to show my ruddness to her..
At that time we are small kids..So,I count her as my kidoo..
Suddenly after her 10th birthday she always stick to me.She didnt leave me alone.. It is impossible for me to balance Sam and Radhu..At that time Nadhu dhi was bussy in her studies..My classmates Saral and Bonnie didnt like Radhika..She always shows her arrogance to Saral and Bonnie..Sometimes they told me and show me their dislike on her infront of me only..