Love you forever - part 7

All are waiting for Arjun's answer..But Arjun's eyes were searching for Radhu..
Sam:We are all hear only Arjun..for whom you are searching..
Neil:Ok..you take your seat..I look at your sprain..
Arjun take his seat and still he search for Radhika.
Neil:Who put these leaves on your wound.. and most propably after this first aid you feel better now..am i right..
Arjun nod his head..
Sam:Are you really a ortho surgeon..?
Neil:yah..but trust me naturopathy is good and shows quick result..that too in ortho side..
Arjun:I am ok Neil..nothing to worry..
Neil:yah..all is good..no worries..but wear this tablet for pain relief..
Arjun took it and move from that place..Bonnie try to help him..
Dadhi:Bonnie..no need to worry about him..we will take care of him..you can leave..
All are shocked..bcoz they didnt expect such type of words from her..genearlly she is very soft and cool..Bonnie didnt know how to react..Both Saral and Bonnie leave from that place covering artificial smile on their faces..
Bonnie expect some support from Arjun..but Arjun didnt react and move from that place.. Actually Neil and Sam are also childhood friends to Bonnie and Saral.. but in this situation they didnt react..atleast they didnt wish them..
The scene shift to Arjun's room:
Rana:Arjun baba..here is your breakfast..
Arjun:Why you bring it here kaka..
Rana:Radhu ask me to took breakfast for you to your room..
Arjun:Where is she now?
Rana:She is with Sia and Ria..may be she left for school with them
Arjun open the the lid and ask him..
Arjun:Kaka still you remembered my likes and dislikes.
Rana give a simple smile..
Rana:It is set by Radhu only..she only knows how to manage breakfast session in our home with her hands..
Neil and Sam enter into the room and listen those words..
Neil:She serve all our favourite items only..
Sam:What about lunch?
Rana:She give menu for afternoon lunch and ask our cooks to follow that..again in the evening time she take care of snacks and night dinner..
Neil:Why Radhu took care of all things kaka?
Rana:Neil baba ..when Nandhu beti give birth to Sia and Ria she face some complications at that time..Dadhi is not able to handle household works..and she is bussy in handle business and farming..Nandhu's husband is bussy in heptic work along with dadhi and taking care of hospital..at that time Radhu beti handover things and do so much of help to the family..From that day to till today she take care of all including workers..She only knows all our tastes,likes and dislikes..She didnt allow Nandhu beti to do any work expect doing pooja(praying to god) and Akash baba works only..
Nandhu enter into the room..
Nandhu:I just give birth to them..She only take care of them..from day one onwards she play mother role to them..They called me mom,but they share their happiness,sadness all their emotions with her only.For your jiju and me Radhu is our first daughter..
By saying this Nandhu had tears in her eyes.Akash enter into the room and look at the ir faces and ask them what happened?
Arjun:Nandhu dhi..
Akash looked at her ..
Akash:Dont cry for small things..I already told to you na..Radhika is always with us..it is my promise..
Nandhini nod her head and Akash wipe her tears..
Akash:Shall we move..I drop you in orphanage and then i attend for meeting..
Rana:Ha..alrady it is 8:20AM..Radhu told that you both reached ur destinations at 9:00AM.
Dadhi enter into the room with a small cup in her hands..
Dadhi:Still you are chit chatting here..It is time to move your works..and dont forget today evening we want to attend Radhus show..
By saying this Dadhi feed curd and sugar to both Akash and Nandhini..
Nandhu:Dadhi..Akash directly come to show..When i reached back we all move to the place..
By saying this the couple left the place..
Rana:Radhu beti assign some work to me..so you people want anything means you called me..
By saying this Rana move from that place.He stop at door and look at Arjun..
Rana:Radhu told me add one spoon honey only ..so i add one spoon only..you check it and tell me that taste is ok for you..
Arjun taste it and give satisfactory smile to Rana.Afterwards Rana left that place..
Dadhi:Neil and Sam..why cant you join Nandhu..Today is Annual day in orphanage..
Neil:Ha dadhi..we will go..
Arjun:You both didnt join in our Medical college ..what about our responsibilities?
Sam:We will join..after one week..why can't you join us?
Arjun:No..jiju already instruct me to go to campus..he told me today he want to attend a meeting..
Neil:Then you carry on..
By saying this all left to their respective rooms.After 10 mins Arjun left to his work.Neil came down from his room and saw dadhi who sit in living room and read the news paper..Neil sit beside her and place his hands around her shoulders and kiss her on her cheek.Dadhi look at him with smily face.
Neil:Dadhi..can i ask you something?
Dadhi:You want to ask about someone or something?
Neil:About someone..
Dadhi:You want to know about Radhika na.
Neil:Ha dadhi..in childhood she was not like this..she was charming,bubbly,cracky..etc.
Dadhi:But at that time also she is good from heart,she loves everyone,she share a simple thing with you..she always remember each and everything related to us,she care for you three a lot..
You remember Neil..whe you are 8 eight years old you are suffered with fever..you didnt respond for treatment..prerana worried about you..Then your Chashini pray for you..
She bring some powder from the temple and ask your mom to mix it in milk..your mom didn't belive it..but she was not ready to disappoint her..for her happiness she mix it in your milk..with in 6 hours you are recover from your fever..
Neil:Ha..i remember it..
Dadhi:But from that day onwards she didnt eat food on tuesday's..she took only liquids..
Neil look at his dadhi with question mark face by listening tuesday's pasting..
Neil:Why dadhi..?
Dadhi:She belives god..Neil..by this you know the difference between something and someone..
Sam listen this conversation between Neil and her Dadhi..
Sam walk towards them and sit beside dadhi and hold her hand..
Sam:Why Chashini didn't tell these things to us at that time?
Dadhi:Sam you remember that your mom buy a new frock to you..and you ask your mom to exchange the frock and bring same frock in pink color..
Sam nod her head..
Dadhi:Next day your mom bring pink color frock to you..but Radhu gave her pink color frock to you and kept that blue color frock with her..she didnt wear that blue frock..still it is with her..When i ask her why you give your frock to sammy..?Then she replied me that you are her soul sister..Every year on your birthday i send different dresses to you na..all those are selected and some are designed by Radhu only..She ask your mom also not told anything to you..From very small age onwards you are very intrested for your birthday..on your every birthday she go to temple and do 108 pradakshin(rounds) around god..and in evening she lighten up 108 diya's infront of godess..she is/was too attached to you dear..
Neil:Why you didn't tell anything to us dadhi?
Dadhi:She took promise from me Neil..She ask me don't tell anything to you people..
Neil:Really she is Chashini..
Sam:Why she loved us so much dadhi..we also love her and like her..but there is lot of difference between Radhu and us..
Dadhi:yah..you both remembered the day that she enter into our lives..
They both nod their heads..
Flasback:
A small girl running towards the temple steps.. A person who is in fifties stand on steps and waiting for someone..
Girl also stand beside him and waiting for someone by holding her umbrella..slowly the rain increases..
Girl:Dadhu..why cant you come and stand in my umbrella?
Person:Its ok..my wife is on the way..
Girl:Dadhu..it is not good for health..come inside..
Person looks at her and ask her..
person:You are too small..i am too height..how can i..?
Girl:Dadhu..it is simple..you lift me..and i hold umbrella for both of us..
Person lift her and look at her with peaceful smile on his face..
Person:what is your name?
Girl:my name is Radhika..my loved ones called me Radhu..
Person:Then i call u Radhu..
Rad:ok..
Dadhu what is your name? Why i feel some sadness in your eyes..
Person:I am Viswanadth Mehar.
Rad:Big name..i called you VM..
VM nod his head with small smile on his face.
Rad:You are not feeling well Dadhu?
VM:Why you feel like that Radhu..
Rad:Bcoz..i find some tension in your eyes..
Dadhu..dont worry..i pray to god for you..
VM:Why you pray for me?
Rad:Bcoz,Radhu love her Dadhu..
At same time a couple reached there..
Women:Radhu beta..what are you doing here?
Men:Sorry..she is too talkative..sorry for inconvenience..
VM:No no..she is too good..and i love Radhu..
By saying this VM looked at Radhu..
Radhu kissed on his cheek..
Rad:Dadhu..come.. we go inside..
VM:I am waiting here for my family..
Men:Common Radhu..
Rad:Dadhu..you keep this umbrella with you..
Women:Ha papaji..you keep it with you..
VM:no no..
Men:Dont worry..we stay infront of your mansion only..afterwards we collect it from you..And..I am Dilip Mishra..That house is my family ancestral house..Today onwards we stay there only..
VM:You are son of Rajiv Mishra..
Dilip nod his head and introduce his wife Mala to VM.
VM:Where is your family?
Mala:one year back,Papaji and Mamiji met with an accident.They both left us..Radhu is also with them in the car..But god grace..
By saying this she wipe her tears..
Dilip:Radhu is too active..after that incident she was completely changed..Doctors asked us to change the place..So,We decided to change the place and start our second phase of jouney in this ooty..
VM:sorry beta..Rajiv is good friend to me.. What is your profession?
Dilip:I am professor in mangement studies related to Financial sector..Parallely i am worked as CA for small companies..I am here to work in govt college..To balance my financial measures i want to restart my CA work starting from small companies..
VM nod his head..
At same time a women in fifties came there with three children..VM intoduce his wife Kalyani Mehra to Dilip's family..
Dilip and Mala took blessings from the elder couple and move from that place by holding Radhika..suddenly,Radhika leave her father hand and run towards VM..
Rad:Dadhu lift me..
VM lift her..Rad put kiss on his cheek..
Rad:I love you dadhu..God give another dadhu and dadhi for me..plz..love me dadhu..
By hearing this VM got tears in his eyes and kiss Radhika on her forehead..
Kalyani looked at her husband with shocking expression..
After that Radhika went into temple with her parents..
VM and his family do pradakshin around temple and enter into the temple..At same time..
Poojari(pandit):Beta..why you continously look at god?
Rad:Panditji..really god give what we ask..
Pandit:Ha beta..if you pray god with pure heart then he give it to you..
Rad:Then ask your god to give all happiness to my dadhu and his family..
Pandit:What is your Dadhu name..
Rad:VM
Pandit:VM..?
Rad:Viswanadth Mehra..
Mala:No beta..you dont call him with name..and he is elderly person..
Pandit:He is big person who maintains many businesses and do so many good things..He is multi millionaire..but still he stay in ooty only..
Rad:But he is my Dadhu..my heart and brain tell me that he is my Dadhu..So,I want to pray for my Dadhu and his family..
Mala:But..Radhu..we are not suppose to pray for them..
VM:Why?You dont consider me as you Papa..?
Both Mala and Dilip look at him..
Padit join his hands and put namaskar to him..and took pooja thali from kalysni's hand..
Rad:Panditji..doo my pooja first..bcoz..my dadhu told me that god hear things..who pray first to him..so,first do my pooja..
Dilip:Radhu..dont talk like that..be calm for sometime..panditji,we wait for sometime..you complete their pooja first..
VM:No no..do my granddaughter pooja first to god..
Radhika look at him with smily face..
Pandit:Tell your wish beta..
Rad:Panditji..i already told to you na..i want happiness in my dadhu face..so ask god to give more happiness to VM..
All are looked at her with different expressions..
VM:Radhu..come here..
Radhika run towards him..VM lift her and kiss her..Panditji do pooja to god to give all happiness to my four grandchildren.by saying this he look
at his grandchildren.
After pooja all sat on temple steps..still Radhika is in temple only..
Kalyani look at VM..He is waiting for Radhika..
Kalyani:After so many years i saw tears and different emotions in your face..
VM:I dont know kalyani..By seeing Radhu..she connected to my heart with her cute smile.
Suddenly Radhu come towards them..
Rad:Dadhu..Dadhii..i love you..
By saying this she kiss on their cheeks..
Flashback ends..
Dadhi:At that time really i didnt know why he connected to Radhu..
Neil:Why dadhi..
Dadhi:When time comes you know it..
By saying this she wipes her tears..
Dadhi pov(inner):
Radhu.. she is also granddaughter of this house neil..Your grandfather and her grandfather are good friends.
Radhu's grandmother is your grandfather's sister.She eloped from marriage and married your grandfather's friend..after that they leave this place..Days passed your grandfather anger surpressed and his love and effction on his sister comes out..he search for them..but he didnt find them..But he missed his friend and sister..after so many years he saw his sister's son and family in that temple..I want to tell this to all..that Radhika is also granddaughter of this family..but your grandfather took promise from me not tell this to anyone..untill the time comes..i dont know when the time comes..
In Neil's room:
Neil:Sam,Dadhi hide something from us..
Sam:Why you feel like that?
Neil:Idont know the exact reason..but my mind give such type of signals for me.
In medical college,In Arjun's cabin:
Arjun is bussy in studying some case file.. somebody knocks on the door..
Arjun:Come in..
Clerk:Gudmrg sir..
Arjun look at him with simple smile..
Clerk:Radhu madam ask me to give this case report to you..
Arjun took that report..
Clerk:Sir..she need your signature on this report.
Arjun:Where is Radhika madam?
Clerk:She..she is..is..
Arjun look at him..
Arjun:Send your Radhika madam inside and you may leave..
Clerk look at Arjun and leave that place..
After 2 mins..Radhika try to knock on the door..
At same time..
Arjun:Come in Radhika..
By hearing this Radhika enter in to the room and walk slowly towards his table..Arjun feel her presence near him and look at her face..
Arjun:Gudmrg..why you send the report with clerk?
Rad:Hmhm..if you sign it..then i will be on my work.
A:That is not answer to my question.
Arjun get up from his chair and walk towards Radhika..
Rad:Arjun sir..
Arjun:cut that sir from my name Radhu..
By saying this he hold her wrist..Radhika pull his hand from his grip and take two steps back..A smile appeared on Arjuns face and he walk towards her.. and she took back steps..
Suddenly she hists the wall and try to move left side to escape..but Arjun caged her to the wall..
Arjun:Radhu..look at me..
Radhika didnt lift her face..Arujun lift her face by his hand..But Radhika eye lids faced to the floor..
Arjun:Radhu..just look into my eyes..plz..This is your Ajju's request..
Radhika slowly lift her head and look at him..
Arjun:Just look into my eyes.
Radhika look into his eyes..
Arjun:Radhu..stay like this..
Rad:Ajju..you ask me dont show my face to you..then why you ask me to..?
Arjun put his fingers on her lips..
Arjun:i.e 11 years back Radhu..ok..11 years back i ask you dont show your face to me.. but now i request you be with me forever.
Rad:What..?
Arjun:Hahmm..be my bestie forever..
Rad:I am not your type..you said that i am nothing infront of you..
Arjun:Radhu..plz..dont test my patience..You know,Who i am and what i am..?
Rad:Ha..I know you are Arjun Mehra and You are a Multimillionaire..
Arjun hold Radhika's shoulder and look into her eyes..
Arjun:Radhu..that day i spoke all nonsense. Delete that data from your brain..
Rad:I already delete that data from my brain.. but those words are stay in my heart..
Arjun:Don't worry Radhika.I will help you to remove all past and show new path..the place in your heart is mine..Radhu it is mine only..
Radhika look into Arjun eyes..she find the confidence in his eyes..She is happy for what Arjun says..but her mind warn her..
Rad:It is impossible sir..I already locked my heart with a strong key..I am not old Radhika..I am completely new to you..
Arjun:I know..i know..You are not old chrispy and fun loving Radhika..I know you lock your heart..But you dont know i open that lock with my love..So,key for your lock is my love..