Love you forever- part 12

past continues...
Arjun:Sam and me like the name Chotu and we named our puppy with Chotu.. Then the 3rd world war starts betwee Radhu and me...
she came to me and asked me to change the puppy name..
But,i neglect Radhu's words and didn't respond for her words..bcoz,i expect she named my puppy with the best name..atleast she didnt touch my puppy..At that time i didnt realise that dadhu and papa called Radhu with pet name..that pet name was Choti...
she again and again ask me to change the name.But,i refuse to listen her..That evening we are playing in the garden..papa came from office and sit on the bench..He saw that Radhu didn't play with us..He called me and ask me why i didn't play with Radhu..Then he called Radhu with her pet name Choti..
By hearing Choti..both Radhu and Chotu came near papa..My puppy wiggling tail and Radhu has tears in her eyes..Then i realise what my mistake was..?Dad look at me and asked what is your puppy name?I don't know how to answer to dad's question..At same time dadhu came there and called Radhu with her pet name CHOTII...again my stupid puppy ran towards him and stand infront of him by wigling his tail.. that's it..Dadhu looked at me and asked me.. what you named to puppy?
Dad warned me to change the name of puppy and i obediently agreed for that.By using that chance and time ,I ask Radhu to name my puppy with good name..She looked Dad and Dadhu..
Dadhu asked her to name the puppy..and ask her to hold it..Then Radhu told that she was afraid of dogs..so,she didn't try to hold it..Dad encrouged her and ask her to hold the puppy..and trained her how to hold the puppy..how to pampered it..They three forget about me and spend their time..when Radhu is around Dad and Dadhu they forget about us..
At that time i am very clear that..i want to maintain some distance with her..
Radhu named my puppy with Rockey..
she always called her Rock or little hero.. you know dadhi even my puppy also ignore me when she was with us..
At that time only i started to give importance to Bonnie and Saral..
One day one of my classmate asked me to play truth and dare game..We are playing that game..when it was my turn,i choose truth..
Then he asked me- who was my first crush?
For that Bonnie looked at me and said, Don't said that Radhika is your first crush..for that Saral said she didn't suite for my standards..
Actually,My answer was Radhu only..But i didn't admit it infront of them..I need to answer to that question,so i said Preethi Sundharam is my first crush..She is hottest girl in our school..
To my bad luck Radhika and Zubin came for me and listen my answer i.e Preethi was my first crush..
From that day onwards Radhika maintain some distance and most of the time she was with Zubin and Teji..You know Dadhi,that Zubin gave murderous looks to me..
Days flow like this..One day we all decided to go to the theme park..we all decide to go like pairs to enjoy water dance..Neil and Sam ,Bonnie and Saral,Zubin and kritika,Teji and Avani finally me and Radhika..We want to ride on our bikes..so ,we choose our bikes to go there..Asual,madam didn't agree to come with me on bike.She said tat..she is not comfortable with two wheeler,so she auggest me to go in car.All my friends drive their bikes and madam said she ask dadhaji to send driver.But,i want to go on bike,so i reject her idea..she didn't listen to me and she was fixed for those options either by car or by walk..I just leave her and followed my group..we are waiting for her..all went inside still i stand at entrence for her..finally she turn up with Zubin and krithika..
Suddenly Prithi hold my hand and said thanks for waiting me Arjun..by saying this she draged me inside..after sometime she entered into park by holding Sandeep one of my classmate.. I know he is playboy and always flirt with girls..Radhu didn't leave his hand after enter into the park..I got angry on her and that stupid didn't leave her and she didn't try to come out of his grip..At same time Zubin hold Radhika's hand and drag her towards us..I try to hold Radhika's hand...at same time Prithi hold my hand and drag me with her..I didnt know why she is with me,how she came to that place.. I hope Radhu come to me and hold my hand..But she turn her gaze and hold Zubin and Teji...she enjoy in her own dream land..In complete journey i just stare at her,but she enjoyed there without thinking about me..
After that incident Radhu didn't talk much in school and didn't play with me..But she came to our house and spend her time with dadhaji and with you..After that dad spend more time with her..When i try to complained it to Maa..she always support Radhu...and said she was small compared to all of us...
Days are going like that..My possessiveness increased on her and parallely some other feelings developed in me..At that time i dont know,weather it is love...or friendship...or...i am not cleared about my feelings..but, i didn't feel good when she spend time with some other..
One day we all went to park with Nandhu dhi..there dhi introduce Akash jiju to all of us..
immediately jiju hold Rahika and give her choclates..I am shocked that how jiju knows about Radhu..Jiju cupped her face and kissed on her forehead..at that time i felt jealous.. don't ask me..why i am jealous or on whom i am jealous..
One day Radhu ask me to come to temple with her..i said her that i am bussy..i expect that she ask me again..but she left me and run to dad's room..i also follow Radhu to stop her..most of the times dad didn't like,if somebody enter into his room..so,i want to stop Radhu..and before 15mins back,i ask dad to go for shopping.. and he said to me..that he is too bussy and don't disturb him..so,i worried and think that..maybe he scolds Radhu for disturb him..
I stop her before she enter into dad's room.. She starts argue with me...suddenly dad open the door and look at us..He ask Radhu to come  and pick her up and kissed her forehead..She is not small kid dadhi..i don't know why dad lift her and always treat her like small child..He look at me and ask me..what are you doing here Arjun..?I don't know how to react..my conern on Radhu converted into jealous..He didn't ask me to come into his room,i only followed them...Dad placed Radhu on his bed..
He ask his team to end the video-comfrence call..One person asked dad,that it is important to finalise the quatation..Dad's PA said that..yes sir,it is very important to finalise the value in figures..otherwise we lost some amount in form of fanality..Dad look at Radhu..and Radhu gave a puppy look with pout..Dad ask him to end the call..he will manage to finalise the figure and quoted it before time..ask them to don't worry about that project..if anything arong happenes...he assure them,that total loss is bear by him only...I am shocked for that..he end the call..and place Radhu on his lap and start chatting with her...
(conversation between Dad and Radhu)
Dad:Why my princess is not in good mood?
Radhu:Radhu want to go temple and want to play in the pool beside temple..
Dad:Then you go and ask predana aunty to accompany you..
R:Preranaaa is too bussy in kitchen and Dadhi is taking rest in her romm..
Dad look at me...
Dad:Then you ask Arjun or Neil to accompany you..
Radhu look at me..
Radhu:Neil is bussy in doing Sam's project..and i don't want to disturb Arjun..
Dad:Give 5mins time..and you ask Rana kaka to arrange a car for temple ride..
Radhu:No..we go by Walk...
Dad look at her and said ok for her..
Dad ask me...are you join with us..before i answer to dad...Radhu said...
Rad:I want to spend and play only with you papa...
Dad said ok to her..and ask me to go and complete my work..
This time i raise my voice and ask him,please papa...i also joined with you...i completed my works..At same time prerana mom came ther ask Dad to accompany me along with Radhu..
At that time,i didn't know that it is a wrong decission...In complete journey,they both sail in their own boat...and i just watch them..
Radhu share so many things to him...and he discuss about his business deals with her..She asked dad to quote  exactly  47 crores...
Immediately dad called his PA and ask him to prepare the paper with 47crores....
The next day all news papers wrote about the project deatails and it was sealed by Meharas..  I got shocked..