DCI

A/n:
(Hc) - hair color
(Ec) - eye color
-------------------
Rasa's POV
"Lima, how are we gonna figure out the identity of The Shadow Dancer when whoever it is keeps beating all of our crews! We have to make T.S.D. a member of Dance Central Intelligence, but--" I started but was interrupted. "Well, I know for a fact that T.S.D. Is a girl." Glitch stated leaning against one of the pillars. "How can you tell?" Lima asked. "The moves that T.S.D. Does, are guyish, but there is still a little of that girly twist, from what I've seen at other dance battle T.S.D. Has done." Glitch answered. "Do you think you and Mo can beat her? Has she challenged your crew yet?" I asked. "We can try, but she's beaten the Glitterati crew more than once, and no she has not challenged our crew yet." Mo said. Glitch murmured something I barley caught, but I ignored it. "S.D. Is probably a spy for the Glitterati. Probably why she's able to beat even the Glitterati." "Any idea why?" Lima asked. "Maybe she's intimidated by us." Glitch said smirking, as if he never said his pervious comment. "Wouldn't count on it," Miss Aubrey started. "If she wasn't intimidated by us, I doubt she'd be intimidated by a child." She finished. Glitch was angry. "Lemme at her!" Glitch started to charger at her but Mo restrained him. "Woah li'l bro, chill!" Mo said. Glitch cooled down. "No go see if she'll challenge you." I said.

Your POV
"Yo did you see my last move I thought it was dope but-- era era hold up, hold up, hold up. You spyin' for the Glitterati tryna jack our swag?" Glitch asked me. I'm still hidden behind all the black I wear to stay "The Shadow Dancer." Waiting for a crew to beat me to reveal my identity. I've been avoiding Hi-Def, because one of them was kinda my inspiration to start dancing. Yeah... It's Glitch. He's my age! He's about 14. "Slow your roll youngin. Dial it back to threat level chill. Probably just wanna tear it up with the Hi-," Mo started. "Def," Glitch started. "Crew." They said in sync. "A'ight then let's show Beta Version how we put it down." Glitch said. Beta Version? I think I found a new dance nick name. I just nod my head. "A'ight you wanna pick a song or should we?" Glitch asked. I gesture for them to pick. "This Is How We Do It" was what they picked. "Called it." I whispered under my breath.

We started dancing. I was battling Glitch... Pretty sure I'm losing. I've never lost a battle since I started. The song ended. "Yo yo yo. Cheer if y'all think Glitch won." Mo said the crowd yelled pretty loud. "Now cheer if y'all think Beta Version or Shadow ova here won." Mo said. Not quite as loud but closer than I expected. "Looks like your first loss Shadow, whatcha gonna do about it now." Glitch said smirking. "You were a worthy opponent Glitch." I said. Everyone went silent, no one has ever heard me speak out loud since I became T.S.D.. "D-did you just--" Mo started. "Speak? Yes. You know why? I've been waiting to challenge your crew hoping I'd be good enough to beat you, clearly I am not. I'd also kinda been waiting to be beaten." I said. "Why?" Glitch asked. "So... I... Could do... This." I said as I removed the black outfit I was wearing and revealed my (Hc) hair, and (Ec) eyes. "The Shadow Dancer is a girl?" Some people in the crowd said. "Congratulations Glitch, you won. Though I figured that'd be the case." I said. "Well, we had more than one thing to do. So you gotta come with us." Mo said. "Nope." I stated. "Uh, yes." Glitch said. "I don't think so, you see I. Don't. Do. Crews." I said sternly. "And I. Don't. Care. You're coming." Glitch said as he and Mo dragged me away. If only I was strong enough to get out of their grip... Oh wait. I yanked out of their grip and ran. "What the? Man you are just full of surprises aren't ya girly." Glitch said and started chasing me. "It appears so, although I know for a fact that you were smart enough that from the first dance battle you saw me in you knew I was a girl. So I know that was not a surprise." I said still running. "Why do you want me anyway?" I asked. "DCI, wants you." Glitch said. I stopped in my tracks. "What?" I asked. Glitch caught up to me. "Yeah, they think you'd be useful." Glitch said. "But that would mean I'd have to join a crew." I said. "Yep. Now come." Glitch said and tried to grab my wrist but I quickly pulled it away. "No, I'll just walk you don't have to drag me this time. By the way, y'all need ta work on those muscles y'all let me run away." I said laughing slightly. Glitch just glared at me. Can't believe I'm having a legitimate conversation with my inspiration, and I have already made him mad at me. I'm exploding in the inside. "You convinced her?" Mo asked. Glitch nods his head, and we head to DCI HQ.

Emilia's POV
"Do you think they were able to beat her?" I asked Bodie. Before he could answer the HD crew walks in with a girl with (Hc) hair, and (Ec) eyes. No way, they didn't... All the crews stood in shock. Rasa and Lima came out. "I-is that her? The Shadow Dancer?" Rasa asked. Glitch nods his head. "So which one?" Angel asked. "Huh?" T.S.D. Asked. "Who beat you." Angel explained. "I did!" Glitch yelled. "You're joking." Miss Aubrey said. "Nope, my li'l man beat T.S.D. I did notice that their moves were awfully similar." Mo said. "So what's your real name?" Lima asked. "(Yn). (Yn) (Ln), but I have a question." She said. "Ok shoot." Glitch said. (Yn) rolled her eyes. "Do I have to be in a crew? I'm not the best with--" she started. "Yes." Rasa said. "You are going to be with Hi-Def." Lima said. Her jaw dropped. Then she started smiling like a goof. "YAY!!!!" She somewhat squealed. Then she stopped and look at us. She laughed nervously. "Their my favorite crew... Why do you think I didn't challenge them for the longest time... I was scared to lose... I did lose but... At least... I have another question." She said leaving something out. Miss Aubrey raised a brow. "What's that." Lima said. "If I'm gonna be on HD, can I have a nickname? I have one picked out thanks to Glitch." (Yn) said. "Yeah. We'll call you by your normal name here but elsewhere outside of the building we call you...?" Rasa trailed. "Beta Version, and for short BV, or Beta will work. Is that ok?" She said shyly. "Glitch?" Lima asked. "Yeah I called her that when she first challenged us. I guess it will stick more than I expected." Glitch said scratching the back of his neck. "Alright, Beta Version it is then." Lima said. "Yes!!" (Yn) shouted.

Glitch's POV
Man dis girl was excited, not at all The Shadow Dancer we expected. She left something out earlier, I'll ask later. "A'ight, les go get ya settled in at our place Beta." I say and put my arm around her shoulder and started walking to Mo and I's place. "Am I gonna have to talk like you guys for this?" She asked. "We'll see." Mo said. "By the way you are the only girl in our crew so watch out for the other guys." I said. "What why?" She asked. "Some of dah guys here are not the most gentlemanly type." Mo replied. She stayed silent. "Is that gonna bother you?" Mo asked somewhat concerned. "If they try anything it will..." She trailed. "It'll be all good me and Mo gotchu." I said. She gave me a small smile. "Here we are." Mo said. "What are we waiting for let's go!" Beta said excitedly. "Yo Beta, chill." I said. She rolled her eyes playfully. We walk into the building. "Welcome to the Hi-Def Crew, Beta Version."