Brother

A/n: sorry if the chapter is short I'm trying guys I really am
-------------
Glitch's POV
"This is Oblio... My older brother."  She said. Everyone's jaws dropped. "Your brother?" I asked. She nods her head. "Aren't those the guys who were in the ally where were hiding trying t---" Oblio started and (Yn) covered his mouth. "You were in the ally?" Mo asked. She looks down and nods her head. "Anyway... We came for your help." Beta said. "What do you need?" Rasa asked. "Can you help us defeat Dr--" Beta started. "Our father." Oblio interrupted. She looks at him wide eyed then looks at us. "Who is your father?" Lima asked. "Dr. Tan..." Beta trailed and once again she looked down but in shame. "I-is that why you ran? The 'old problem' you were talking about?" I asked. She nods her head. "(Yn)? Are you ok?" Oblio asked, we all looked at her. "I'm... Fine." Her voice cracked a little. "What's wrong?" I asked walking closer. "I..." She started but decided not to continue. I grab her hand and pull her away from everyone else. Failing to notice the glare from Oblio. "(Yn). What's wrong." I asked looking at her sympathetically. She still doesn't reply and tears start streaming down her face. I hug her. She gasps slightly then hugs me back. Her tears making my shirt wet. I pull away and bend down to her height. "What's wrong?" I ask again. She sniffs. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys my back story... That's only part of it. My-- Dr. Tan is the reason I hid for so long. He--" she was explaining and cried more. "He what?" I asked quietly. "He tore my family apart... H-he change after my mom died 6 years ago.... Right in front of me.... Then he took  my brother and made him a soldier. Tried to do the same with me... So.... I-I ran and...." She trailed. Then started sobbing harder. "Tried to use my own brother to make me work for him." She said and broke down completely falling to her knees. I go down and hug her, she hugs back. "It's gonna be ok. We hea for ya." I whispered. After a few minuets she had stopped crying. "Thank you Glitch." She said and smiled slightly. "Glitch. May I speak with you." Oblio said. I look at (Yn) to make sure she's ok. She nods her head. I get up and follow Oblio. He stops then turns around and faces me. "Don't. Hurt. Her." He said his voice laced with protectiveness. "Wha?" I asked confused. "(Yn). Don't hurt her. She's a fragile soul despite the front she puts up. In fact, don't talk to her." Oblio said turning away from me. "No. Listen I know we just met and your her brother so you have to protect her, but I would never, EVER, want to hurt her." I grab his wrist and make him face me as I finish my statement. "I care about her too much to let that happen, and I'm not gonna stop talking to her just because you tell me to. You and I both know that, that would hurt her as well. I care about her, Oblio, I don't want her hurt." I stated looking him in the eye. Then he smirks. "I know." He stated. Now I was really confused. "Huh?" I asked. "You care for her more than you know, I know you won't hurt her." He said. "What do you mean." I asked. "You'll understand soon enough."