Welcome to Hi-Def

A/n: I hope you guys don't mind, but I decided to make you the reader kinda a boss, hope you enjoy!
---------------------
Glitch's POV
"Welcome to the Hi-Def Crew, Beta Version." Mo said. Her face was in pure awe. "Bro... Where's mah room." She said. "Hey look you're talkin' like us already." I said. She playfully glares at me. "Seriously though, where's my room." She said. "I'll show ya," Mo started. "Right afta you meet the rest of dah crew." Mo finished. He started introducing the crew members. I could tell she was slightly uncomfortable with some of the looks she was getting from a few of the guys. "HEY! Y'all betta quit ya starin' and be respectful. Yo looks are not appreciated. Ok you may think ya cute, but you ain't. Ok, I may not seem like a girl than can kick yo butt, but if I catch you lookin' at me in a way I don't like, I will not hesitate to kick ya where it gonna hurt. If ya didn't know I'm T.S.D., I do a lot more than dance. So, watch. Your. Eyes." (Yn) said sternly shocking everyone, including Mo and I. "Am I clear?" She continued. The guys then bust out laughing. "You boys asked for it." She muttered. I gave Mo a look and we backed up.

Your POV
"Hey you, "tough guy", what's so funny." I said angrily. "Y-you th-think you ca-can take us o-on?" The boy said between laughs. "Oh how silly of me, would ya like me ta demonstrate, or are ya too chicken that you might lose to a wittle girl?" I said with sass. I heard some 'oohs'. "I ain't chicken." He said. "Then, hit me." I said. He took a swing. I dodged and kicked him in the back. He fell on the floor I flipped him over and grabbed the front of his shirt. "Now, you betta watch yo mouth and stop disrespecting me, or next time we may have ta take a trip to the hospital. EVERYONE GOT THAT?!" I said then yelled. They all nod their heads. "Great. So where's the kitchen I'm starvin', Mo you can show me my room after we eat." I said.

Mo's POV
"S-she's scary man." Chase(They guy you beat up) said. "Well, in her defense you kinda provoked it. You guys should respect the lady more. I'm sure there's more where that came from." Glitch said. "Guys? Where's the fricken food?" She yelled from the kitchen. "There's some leftover pizza in the fridge." I yelled. "Thanks! Wow! This pizza is Hi-DEFinitely delicious! Haha see what I did there?" She asked and started laughing. "Man, she went from 100-0 real quick just like she went from 0-100 real quick." Glitch said. "Yo, ya done eatin' Beta? We gotta show ya you're room." I said. "Yeah. Leggo." She replied Glitch started snickering. "Somethin' funny?" She said raising her eyebrow. "No, just what ya said." Glitch replied. She got up in his face even though she was slightly shorter than him. Maybe and inch? Or half an inch. "Ya think I talk funny? Or what I said was funny? Ya wanna end up like li'l Chase ova there or nah?" She said wth sass. "I'm good, you talk fine it's just we are rubbin' off on ya faster than I thought." Glitch said and ruffled her hair. "Boi!" She shouted and started laughin'. "A'ight, les just go find mah room, I'm ready ta get into a crew outfit." She said.

Your POV
"Their faces... I'm so done!" I said dying of laughter. "The guys' faces when you beat Chase?" Glitch asked. "Yeah. It was hi-larious!" I said. "Yeah." Glitch replied. "Beta, this is your room." Mo said as he opened a door to a neon green/neon blue room. "Yo, where's my crew outfit I gotta see it, lemme see it lemme see it." I said. "Yo, Beta chill. You just became part of our crew we don't have one made yet." Glitch said. I fake pouted. "Awe, is little miss tough girl upset that she doesn't have any new clothes ta show off?" Glitch said teasingly while patting my head like I'm 5. I grabbed his wrist. "Stahp it. Puh-lease. I've barley known ya and ya already gettin' on mah nerves." I said. I was joking but I wouldn't let him know that. "Yeesh." I mumbled. "Now that, that's settled we gotta head back ta HQ for the game we use to get ta know people who are new to DCI." Mo said. "So what do they do?" I asked. "You'll see." Glitch said smirking somewhat evilly at me. I'm scared.

Glitch's POV
This was gonna be too much fun. We head back to HQ and everyone who is the main people of the crew are already sitting in a circle with room for us. "Alright now that everyone is here we are going to play some 'get to know you' games like Truth or Dare , Would You Rather, and Never Have I Ever." Rasa said. I glance at (Yn), and I start laughin'. "What's so funny now, Tiny." She said smirking. Everything went silent after a few 'oohs' were said. "I'm taller than you." I said. "I'm a girl, what's your excuse." She said. More 'oohs' came. I was speechless. It was dead silent. "BV: 1. Glitch: 0." Bodie yelled. Everyone busted out laughing. I give him the 'really?' Look. "Alright we'll start with Never have I ever." Rasa said. "(Yn), since you're new you start in the middle." Lima said. She gets in the middle. She looks at all the faces, she then looks at me and smirks. "Never have I ever dyed part of my hair neon green." She said look directly at me. I got up and went to the middle I'm the only one who has done that. "Never have I ever done any other talent besides dancing." I said some people got up, to my surprise Beta did too. She got stuck in the middle again. Never have I ever went on for a while. "Alright, now we play Would you rather." Lima said she placed a water bottle in the middle and spun it. It landed on me. "Glitch would you rather dye your whole head of hair pink for a month, or... Never dye it ever again." Lima asked. This one is kinda hard, cause I'm not the biggest pink fan, but never dying my hair? "I'd rather dye it pink for a month, you never said I'd have to go anywhere with it." I said. I spun the bottle and it landed on Taye. "Would you Rather date Mo, or Rasa." I said smirking. She gave me a death glare, as did Mo and Rasa. "If I HAD to chose it'd probably be... Mo." She said. Mo started blushing. I burst out laughing. Mo mouthed to me "you will  pay for that later". Taye spun the bottle and it landed on (Yn). "Would you rather not dance for a whole month, or go on a Date with Glitch." Taye said smirking at me. She instantly blushed and gave Taye a death glare. "Um... I pick or." She said. We laughed. "Nope you gotta chose one." Taye said. "Fine but this changes nothing. Note to self: kill Taye later." Beta muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'd like ta see you try." Taye said. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, she scared the living day lights out of our crew 'cause they were lookin' at her in a way she didn't appreciate." Mo said. "I have a vid too!" I said as I plugged it into the hologram screen thing. Everyone watched shocked. Everyone looks over at a now very red (Yn). "Anyway, what would ya chose?" Taye asked as I sat back down. "W-well, I wouldn't be able to give up dancing for a month so... I guess one lousy date with Glitch can't be that terrible... Right?" Beta said blushing. "Awe!" Everyone said. Causing (Yn) and I to blush. This game also went on a while. "Alright time for truth or dare." Lima said. "(Yn)! Truth or dare." Lil' T asked. "Truth." She said. "If you had to chose between Glitch to be your best friend or me who would you chose?" Lil' T asked. "I'd chose you Lil' T, cause then we could have girl talk." (Yn) said smirking. "Awesome, you're my new bestie." Lil' T said. "Yeah!" (Yn) replied and have Lil' T a hug cause they were right next to each other. "Hmm... GLITCH! Truth, or dare." (Yn) asked. "Umm... Dare." I said. "I dare you to dance to Stronger (What doesn't kill you) by Kelly Clarkson." She said. "Ok." I said and I did the dance.

Your POV
When he did the ending pose he blew the kiss in my direction, everyone saw this and looked at me. I looked away blushing. I clapped and everyone else joined in. After playing the game a little longer we headed back to Hi-Def's HQ. "Night crew!" I yelled. "Night!" They all replied. I went to my room hoped on my bed and sighed. "Best. Welcome. Ever."