Final Battle

A/n: sorry this chapter is probably going to be really short
-------------------
Your POV (short)
Glitch comes back eventually and we walk back to the rest of DCI. "Alright do what's the plan?" I asked and they began to explain it.

Glitch's POV
What did Oblio mean? What was he talking about? "G? You ok man?" Mo asked. "Yeah..... Just..... Thinkin'" I said. "Guys Glitch is thinkin' get the camera y'all!" Mo shouted making everyone laugh. Oblio walks up to us. "He's trying to figure out what I was talking to him about earlier." Oblio said to Mo and I. "What did you talk to him about?" Mo asked. "I talked to him about not hurting my little sister, and I know he would never want to." Oblio said. Apparently Mo understood it cause. "Ah I see." Mo said.

*time skip*

"Well if it isn't my lovely family that betrayed me." Dr. Tan said. "We didn't betray you. You betrayed us when you took my brother away from me and made him your soldier!" Beta Version shouted in tears. "She's right father." Oblio said backing her up. "I did all of this for you my boy, why would you leave me for that rat you call a sister. I never loved (Yn), she was your mother's daughter. She was nothing like me. You my boy, I could see you ruling with me." Dr. Tan said. "Y-you what?" Beta stuttered out. "I. Never. Loved. You. I hated you! You were too soft. Oblio, had no emotion. He was perfect!" Tan said without hesitation. "Now come my boy and you won't be held back by this rat." Tan continued. "Never." Oblio said. "Fine. We'll do this that hard way, I didn't want to.... At least not with you on the opposite side but oh well." Tan stated. The dance battles began. The dance battle went on for hours everyone was exhausted. Tan was still standing everyone was down. "I believe I won." He said. "Not......... Not yet...... You've exhausted everyone else. But not...... Me." Beta said standing up. "What are you doing? You're exhausted." I said to her. She just looked at me and smiled tears evident on her face. "I know, but I will do anything to protect the people I care about...... Especially you Glitch. You were always my mom and I's favorite dancer to watch. I've always liked you to. Thank you, for everything Glitch. Lil'T? Thank you for being my best friend.... Even if we didn't talk much I'm glad that when I told you I liked Glitch the first day with DCI, you supported me and didn't make fun of me. Oblio, I'm glad I got to see you again you were the best brother ever." She said then looked away. "(Yn).... Don't.... Please don't do this." I said tears streaming down my face, everyone's (except Tan's) faces in fact. She walked closer to me. "I love you Glitch." She said that's when it clicked. What Oblio was talking about, he knew she liked me.... And I felt the same but was just unaware of it. "I love you too, (Yn)." I said. She kissed me I kissed back. She pulled away then Tan and her began their Dance battle. This was the final battle. The dance was almost over and they were close to the edge. The song ended and Tan began to fall. "If I'm going down, you're coming with me." He said and grabbed her wrist as he fell. "(YN)! NO!" I yelled and ran to where they had fallen. I was about to jump when Mo and Oblio grabbed me. "LET ME GO I HAVE TO SAVE HER!" I shouted tears streaming down my face. "It's too late Glitch! She's gone." Mo said. He was right. This was the final battle..... We may have won...... But I lost everything.

A/n: I know you guys probably hate me, but this is the last chapter of the book. I'm sorry! I decided to end it this way. Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it if you made it this far.