Rehearsal

Glitch's POV
"Best. Welcome. Ever." (Yn) said from her room. Mo and I quietly hi-five. "And that's how you welcome a new crew member lil' man." Mo said. "A'ight now imma head ta bed." I said and went to my room.

*time skip to morning*

"WAKE UP LAZY BONES!" Someone yells. Startled I fall out of bed. "Geez the the fudoodle cakes M-- (Yn)?!" I said. She started laughing. "Y-your face! F-fudoodle cakes? You watch Liza too or what?" She asked between laughs. "Um... I watch her a little bit." I said. "That's cool, I do a lil' to. Now get up we got rehearsal." She said and left my room. Mo walks in. "I love havin' her already." Mo said laughing. I glare slightly. "Come on, she's right, we got ta rehearse." Mo said and left me to get ready.

Your POV
"Yo girly, we have you crew outfit." Mo said. "Where? Lemme see lemme see!" I said. He shows me a closet with girl Hi-Def clothes. I see the normal messed up TV shirt, I see pants like Glitch's neon blue suspenders, a dark grey denim hat, and maroon converse. "This is pretty good, can I add one more thing?" I asked. "What is it." Mo asked. I pull out a black leather fingerless glove with small spikes. "This." I said. "Yeah sure. Now go try it on!" Mo encouraged. "Ok!" I said and went to my room to try it on. Once I got it all on I looked in the mirror. "Hey, (Yn), we'll meet ya in the practice room kay?" Mo said through the door. "Kay, see ya there." I said back. I love the outfit... Don't think it looks good on me. "We'll see what the others thinks." I mumbled slightly. I hear Chase talking when I open the door. "Man, how long does it take--..." Chase started. Everyone looks at me and Glitch's jaw is dropped. "Please let that be a good thing." I whispered.

Glitch's POV
"Man, how long does it take--..." Chase trails as the door to the practice room opens. I look over and my jaw drops. She whispered something. "Nice, fits you well Beta." Mo said. Everyone says something in just standing there silent. "G, you good?" Mo asked. I shake my head. Her outfit is very similar to mine. "Man, I think I found my twin. Not only the outfit but attractiveness wise, we both look fantastic!" I said walking over to her and putting my arm around her shoulders. She looks down. "She's blushing!" Chase yelled. The guys started to laugh. She glares at them and they stop. "That's what I thought." She said. "Shall we begin?" She asks. Mo nods his head and we start rehearsal. We started doing flips and all those things. (Yn) kept falling trying to do the flips. She groaned in frustration when she fell for the 20th time. She momentarily removed her hat and ran her fingers through her hair. She put the hat back on. "Why don't you guys go take a break me and Glitch need to give Beta Version over here a hand." Mo said. "No, I'm fine. I got it, I don't need help." She said. She does not like help. "Come one we'll give you some pointers." I said. "I said I don't need help!" She snapped. "Sorry. Jus-just let me learn on my own I learn better that way." She said. She seems a little distracted. Mo and I walk out of the practice room to let her practice. "Does she seem a little... Distracted to you?" I asked Mo. "Lil' bit." He replied.

Your POV
I kept falling on my butt trying to do the flips. They offered to help but I declined. I hate being helped makes me feel... Useless. I groan in frustration I take my hat and through across the room. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!!" I yelled. I couldn't focus. There was a window in the practice room I climbed out the window and ran into the near by forest and sat under a willow tree."I miss you mom, I know you'd be so proud of me... But why'd you leave me?" I asked trying not to cry. "I'm all alone now... Well besides HD. You always liked them. Oh yeah! I made it in their crew, someone finally beat me. It was also Glitch who beat me. He was always one of our favorites to watch battle. Even if we always did watch from a distance. I-I'm glad I got to talk to you, I may not be able to visit for while... Goodbye mother. Love you." I said and looked at the stone grave I had made for my mom who died 6 years ago. I ran back to the practice room. No one was back yet. I pulled out my phone and started to sing along with "See You Again"

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Why'd you have to leave so soon?
Why'd you have to go?
Why'd you have to leave me when I needed you the most?

'Cause I don't really know how to tell ya
Without feeling much worse
I know you're in a better place
But it's always gonna hurt

Carry on
Give me all the strength I need to carry on

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh

How do I breathe without you?
I'm feeling so cold
I'll be waiting right here for ya
'Til the day you're home

Carry on
Give me all the strength I need to carry on

So let the light guide your way
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home, home

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh

When I see you again
See you again
When I see you again." I sang.

Glitch's POV
We were awestruck. Her singing was just as good as her dancing. We started clapping clearly it startled her, cause she jumped. "H-how long were y-you standing there?" She asked. "Long enough to know... You have an amazing voice!" I said. "R-really? I-I don't don't think so." She said shyly. "Now that, that's done let's get back to practice." Mo said. "O-ok." She said. We'd practiced pretty much all day. "Imma go to bed in tired." (Yn) said. "G'night." We said. "Night." She replied.

*time skip to midnight*

I woke up to the sound of groaning. "What the?" I asked. I get out of bed and start following the sound I hear a thud. "Shush!" I hear someone whisper yell. I follow the voice to the practice room I open the door. "(Yn)?" I asked startling her. "Oh geez, holy crap Glitch you scared me." She said. "Sorry, what are you still doing up?" I asked. "Um... Trying to get these flips right." She said shyly. "It's simple, just watch." I said as I did a front flip. "Now you try." I said. She front flips, almost. She falls on her butt. "GRRR! I'm never gonna get this!" She whisper yelled punch one of the many mirrors in the room, we hear a crack. "Oh, geez, sorry, my bad, I didn't mean to." She said. "It's fine. We'll fix it later." I replied. "Here let me help you." I offered. "Thanks, but no thanks. I don't like being helped." She replied. "Well, too bad you're gonna get some." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. "Try again, I'll see if I can help you." I said. She attempts to flip but begins to fall. I grab her wrist before she falls again. "Ok, you need to relax. You're over thinking it. Just, jump and rotate." I said. She nods. She takes a deep breath. Then she flips, successfully. "I-I did it... I DID IT!!"! She shouts. I put my hand over her mouth and shush her. "Sorry." She whispered. "Awesome. Now do the same thing but backwards." I said. "Um... I think front flips are good enough for now kay?" She laughs nervously. "Ok." I chuckle. I put my arm around her should and begin to walk out with her. "Awe, well aren't you two cute." Mo said smirking. We both glare at him. "Note to self: kill Mo later." (Yn) and I mumble at the same time. We look at each other and start laughing. "Come one you two off to bed." Mo said.

Your POV
We were laughing all the way back. "Quiet, the others are sleeping!" Mo whisper yelled. We stop, kinda. We start snickering. Mo mumbles something. "A'ight, (Yn) here's your room, go sleep. Glitch, bed. Now." Mo said. I walked into the room. I look at my dresser and see the picture of my family until it went down hill. "G'night, mom. Love you." I whisper. Then my phone starts to ring. I pick up. "Who is this?" I ask. "Your worst nightmare."