Broken

Your POV
"Your worst nightmare." The voice said. "W-who is this? W-who are y-you?" I asked. I was terrified. "I already told you, I'm coming for you my dear." The voice said before hanging up. "No, no, no! H-he found me? H-how, w-when?" I asked myself silently. Only one day with them and I have to go back into hiding already. I start packing. I take a pen and a paper, I start writing. I put the note on my bed, go to my window and open it. I start to step out, then I look back. "I should've stayed hidden in the first place." I whisper sadly.

Glitch's POV
"GLITCH! WAKE UP!" Mo yelled. "What?" I asked annoyed. "It's (Yn)." Mo said. "I'm up." I said and jumped out of bed. We went to her room, there was nothing but a note.

"Dear Hi-Def Crew, I'm sorry. I have to go because of.... A problem I thought I had gotten rid of reappeared, I didn't want to put you in danger. So I'm afraid I have to leave you and DCI for your protection and mine. I'm sorry... I never should have come out of hiding in the first place... Goodbye.

~ Yours Truly (Yn)."

I read. "S-she ran away?" I asked. "Yes. Now come, we gotta inform DCI lil' man." Mo said trying to sound happy, it was fooling no one. We walk into DCI heads hanging low. "You're late what-- where's (Yn)?" Lima asked. I tried to speak, but couldn't. I handed Mo the note. Mo handed it to Lima, and Lima read it out loud. Everyone was effected, but I made friends with her in a day. So it hurt a little more, I tried to hide it, but I know they could see it. It took all my strength not to cry, if I did anything else, I would. "Glitch are you--" Emilia started. "I'm fine." I said my voice cracking slightly. Lil' T was in the same state I was in, they were best friends in a day. What or who made her so scared she had to run?

Your POV (short)
I take my headphones and plug them into my phone and I play "Just A Dream" Nightcored. The cover by Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie.
I stayed hidden. No more dancing, no more battles... No more running.

Lima's POV (also short)
"We have to figure out what made her run." I said. Everyone nodded. "Alright, everyone do what you normally do see if anything is out of the ordinary, if you do pack up immediately and come straight back and let us know." I said. They nodded and went on their way. "Rasa, come, we have our own work to do." I said.

???'s POV (also short sorry!)
"She left." I said. "What do you mean?" My leader asked. "She left. We don't know her coordinates anymore." I replied. "Find her!" He yelled.

Mo's POV
Glitch and I were dancing in the subway as usual. "A'ight, we're gonna take a break. Come back in 5!" I yelled. We went and sat down. We started scoping the crowds. "Do you think that's--?" Glitch started pointing in the direction of a hooded figure. The figure turns slightly revealing part of their face. It's a girl... "Beta Version?" I whisper. "Do you think that's her?" Glitch asked. "Beta?" Glitch yelled. The figure turned toward us. It is! Her eyes widen, then she takes off running. "Hey wait!" I yell, and we begin to cause after her, leaving the other crew members to hold down the fort. Man she's fast. After a few minuets we lose her. "Dang it!" Glitch yells running his fingers through his hair. "We'll find her, G. I promise." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "That's not what I'm worried about, I'm worried about why." He said. "Why what?" I asked. "Why she ran in the first place, what ever it is, it must scare her, or she wouldn't be running." Glitch explained. "We'll figure it out eventually."

Your POV
So much for no more running. That was too close. I walk into an ally, I hear something move behind me I get ready to fight. "Good to see you, your father has been wanting to see you for a very long time." One of the men said, he sounded familiar. "My father, is gone... He's not my father... Not anymore." I said angrily. "And why is that." The man asked. "Because of him... I lost my mother.... And my brother." I said trying not break down into tears. "How about a battle then?" The man said. "Alright, what song?" I asked. And there goes no dancing, or battles. "How about...Dj Got Us Fallin' In Love?" The man asked. "That works." I stated. We started dancing. By the end of the battle I heard zapping and electricity. "What the--- where am I what happened?" The man asked and stepped out of the shadows. I gasp. "O-Oblio?"