Internet famous

Chapter 2
Time skip:1 week

Izuku was bouncing as he walked along the buzzling campus. He sometimes tapped his feet whenever he would come to a stop, he smiled brightly as he listened to a new song he just downloaded. He hummed as he moved towards the exit of his school. 'I should probably stop by the record store' Izuku thought to himself while the train he was in was starting to accelerate. He checked his phone *4:25 pm* 'I've got plenty of time before mom would worry' he muttered as he started to check if any albums were released. Blurryface? Nah, i just listened to that. Vessel? Maybe later. American beauty? Kinda worn out by that one. He gave a nervous chuckle as he looked at all the songs he listened to in just a few days. The train finally stopped. He walked a few meters before he tripped and bumped into someone. "S-Sorry, I w-wasn't looking straight" Izuku said as he looked towards the person he just fell besides. "Jeez man learn to look where you're going" the girl said as she scratched the back of her head. "I-I'm s-sorry are you h-hurt!?" Izuku practically yelped as he saw the girl that just fell on her butt on the cold hard concrete street. Izuku gave her a hand to help her up, which she gladly accepted. He noted that her ears had extensions, that looked like aux chords. "Hey my eyes are over here" She said as she gestured to her eyes. "S-sorry for staring i-its just th-that I never saw someone with an auditory quirk before" He said as he raised his hands up in defense. "Just look where you're going, yeah?" She said as she started to walk away. Once she moved away from Izuku he looked at her auxchord ears one last time before whispering to himself 'cool'. Izuku finally entered the record store where he waved at the employees with a cheery smile. 'Ooooh' he stood in awe at the album the manager recommended to him. "Death of a bachelor?... huh" he looked at the album with second thoughts as he could probably buy his favorite band's older albums. 'I should probably widen my tastes though' he thought as he went over to the counter to pay. After he bought his new drug he walked home cheery and bouncy as ever. He gave a content sigh as he walk towards his street, 'man, I cant believe I wasted a weeks worth of allowance on one album' He laughed awkwardly preparing himself for a lecture from his mother. He stopped when he heard his nickname practically being screamed from across the street. "DEKU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Kacchan was there with his lackeys as they ran towards izuku, quirk and all. OH NO!! Izuku thought to himself as he ran towards his home, not opening the gate but jumping over it. "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Kacchan growled as he and his lackeys started to walk away. Thank god. Izuku whispered to himself as he walked over to the front door. Mom, "I'm home" Izuku said as he returned to his usual cheery attitude, "welcome home dear'" Inko said with an equally cheery smile. They ate dinner as usual, nothing really notable happened today. He finally went up to his room and sat down to turn his Pc on. He inserted the newly bought disk and listened throughout the whole album. "Man that was good" Izuku said to himself while giving out an exhausted sigh. Panic! at the disco? He asked himself 'I should probably check out more of their stuff' Izuku said as he swiveled his chair to face the monitor. 'Man, they have like a cult following going on here' he laughed as he looked towards all the dedications their fans said. He clicked a video, after looking around for a bit. "W-Wait this isn't P!ATD." Izuku thought to himself as a female voice was gracing his ears. "A cover?" He subtly said to himself as he looked at the video title. 'They can just sing to other people's song like that?' Izuku jumped to his seat at the idea of him singing on the internet. "THAT'S IT!' Izuku slammed his fist down to his empty palm as he just had an idea. He slept with a huge dorky smile as he tucked himself in.

It was a week before his birthday, he gave subtle hints to his mother on what he wanted for his occasion. When the day finally came he was ecstatic. He shot out of his bed like a bullet. Happy birthday Izuku! His mother was holding a small cake as he ran down the stairs with shear excitement. The moment he stepped down from the stairs he gave his mother a tight hug as his smile was beaming brightly. Inko stroked his hair as the young boy clung to her like when he was a baby. They ate the special breakfast his mother had prepared for him, teriyaki shrimp and chicken katsudon. His belly was full of wall sorts of fried and baked goodness when the morning was done, "Izuku i have something for you" his mother tugged him excitedly as the boy followed diligently. She covered his eyes as she lead him to her room, when she let go of his face he began to come to tears. The tears today wasn't from sadness, but from shear joy. "A g-guitar!? A-a-a-and a microphone too!?" The boy began to hug his mother from all the emotions that were about to burst from his chest. "You seemed so happy when you bought your first song, so I decided to buy you what you wanted". She said as the boy started to look at the shiny green and jet black electric guitar. "Thanks mom! You're the best!" Izuku gave her one last hug before blasting off into his room with his new guitar and mic. He was so excited to try them out, but one problem popped up for the euphoric boy. "I don't know how to play the guitar" he mentally sighed as he put the shiny green and black guitar aside. He picked up the microphone as he turned on his PC and plugged it in. He ran the setup disc that was included with the microphone, he looked at the loading bar as it moved ever so slowly. FINALLY!!! He screamed when the bar turned into a [setup complete] he decided to download a karaoke version instead of using his new guitar, if he knew how to use it. He began to practice whether or not his voice was up to par to be put up for maybe millions to see. Luckily for him all the shower singing sessions were starting to pay off.

Ruby, take me by the hand. Please lead me to the promised land

He was practically crying as he pours his heart and soul into singing his lungs out

Tell me where you are from?
Your eyes say: shada dee dum dum

He grinned as he stopped singing listening to the audio one last time before putting it into a video editor. He dragged the audio file onto a picture of an unknown anime character. It wasn't rocket science, that was for sure. But he was proud of his work. He gave a relaxed sigh before typing up a storm to the online music forum, where there he was quite a known and frequent member. He notified all of his online friends when he uploaded the video.

Great job!
You have such a sweet voice <3
Man, I wish a had talent too ._.
Tyler would be proud |-/

His face lit up as he broke the 1k view expectancy he had. He almost didn't want to sleep and just watch all the support he was getting. "Man" he said exhausted from all the joy he was holding in "today was the best day ever" he said as he tucked himself in, PC still on the video he had just made.

Man, I can't believe I made 2 chapters on one go. Anime_MultiPlay_ thanks for trying to find a jirouxIzu pic for me, but I doubt you'll find one though. All of the jirou pics are with Denki.

This ship is rare