First day

CHAPTER 6
Izuku shot right out of his bed when the alarm went off, 'First day of class!' Was being repeated within his head as he ate his breakfast and changed his clothes. The ecstatic boy ran outside his house carrying his bag and notes towards the train station. He didn't even bother to check his notifications or texts, Izuku was excited for the first day of school no one could say otherwise. Before Izuku could  even step into the train station, he was bombarded with questions and being photographed by the passengers. Luckily for him a friend got him out of the paparazzi quite easily. "Try using a disguise next time, yeah?" Jirou said as she shoved the boy into a seat "I d-don't want to make people think I'm avoiding them or anything" Izuku said while raising his arms up in defense. 'He stutters less' Jirou mentally noted as she gave the shy boy a nod. 'This is good' She thought as the train started to take off. "So who do you think your homeroom teacher will be?" Izuku asked Jirou with all the hero-nerd sticking out like a sore thumb. "I dunno, maybe allmight I guess? " The purple haired girl had no idea what she was talking about. She fiddled with her earphone-lobes as an awkward silence filled the air, Izuku just lowered his head, hiding his saddened expression in between his green-highlighted bangs. The memories of Allmight being a farce came back flooding onto him like a tidal wave 'Sorry kid, But you can't become a hero' That phrase hit him like a spear. But sadness wasn't coming to him, Izuku just felt empty, Sure he knew why allmight shot down his dreams like that, The hero probably wouldn't have a clean conscience if a quirkless kid like him would dash into the rescue, only to be easily killed in the process. Izuku kinda wished that the skeletal man didn't shatter his dream, but in a way he was thankful. Out with the old, in with the new. Izuku's dream of becoming a hero was replaced when he went down a spiral of depression, the only thing that got him out...was music. As izuku sat there motionless and expressionless jirou couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. 'Did I trigger something again?' She thought as she waved her hand in front of Izukus face trying to snap him out of his own thoughts. "W-What?" Izuku said as he raised his head, looking around trying to figure out just where he was. "Our stop's here" Jirou said while she pointed towards the door with her thumb.

The two made their way to U.A some people recognized the green-haired floof as he walked towards the gate. Izuku and Jirou suddenly came to a stop when they face a rather large door labeled 1-A. 'This is probably made to accommodate students or teachers with mutations quirks, although I haven't headed yet of any Pro hero within the area with a quirk like that aside from mou-' Izuku was inturupted from his muttering with a smack from her Earphone-lobes to the forehead. "You know, you didn't HAVE to come with me all the way here but. Thanks anyway." Izuku quickly realized that they weren't actually in the same class together. "Sorry I gotta go!" Izuku said while still being a blushing mess made a run for class 1-C. Izuku finally arrived at his classroom, he took a long gaze at his new classmates as they too looked at the exhausted boy.

*Isn't that guy famous or something?*
*He looks way too fragile*
*Does he even try to use a comb?*

Izuku heard the small comments and whispered that stirred in the classroom the moment he entered. "OI" Izuku looked towards the noise when he saw a familiar head of blue messy hair greet him all the way at the back of the room. "Hi Shinsou-ku--" Izuku was quickly cut of from sprinting to his eyebagged friend when someone held onto his shoulder "Dude, that guy has a villain's quirk" Shinsou's slight smile left and was replaced with a scowl as Izuku was stopped. "No he isn't! Shinsou's not a villain" Izuku said sternly while shoving the grasped hand from his shoulder to go back to his friend. "Your funeral" the unnamed teen scoffed as he walked away from the scene. "What was that all about?" Izuku said as he took a seat next to his tired friend "Just the usual" Shinsou replied while returning to his initial slight smirk. "Okay now, everyone settle down. Homeroom's about to start" A tall man who literally looks like a concrete block entered the classroom. "Isn't that the pro hero cementoss?" Izuku said as he looked with stars in his eyes. "All the teachers will be pro heroes, Geez relax" Shinsou said with an uninterested tone. "Alright now, I am Ken Ishiyama. Just call me sensei" Cementoss said as he put down all the papers and files he had in his hands. "Now each one of you will be introducing yourselves today" The whole class clamored in Why's as the homeroom teacher looked at them with a slight smirk. "Also please demonstrate and state your quirk as you introduce yourselves" Cementoss-sensei said as he looked towards the class cheering and excited to show off their quirks. A few students walked up and introduced themselves, their quirks weren't really anything special. And some had amazing quirks, but also had horrendous drawbacks. The intro for Izuku and Shinsou's class was nothing special, until it was Shinsou's turn. "Hi" the tired blue-haired boy said with a slight wave of the hand "I'm Hitoshi Shinsou, and my quirk is brainwashing." Whispers and gossips flew across the room when they heard the word *brainwash* Shinsou could hear a faint "Villain" from some of the students in the back, luckily for him Izuku was there giving him a big bright smile as if he didn't seem fazed by the villain's quirk. "How does it work?" Sensei asked Shinsou before he could give a slight glance to the cement man. "Basically I need a verbal response before I can activate it" The boy said while rubbing the back of his head. Shinsou sat down while some of his classmate gave him either disgusted or angry looks. "Your turn pal" Shinsou said as he sat next to Izuku. Said green-haired boy walked shakily towards the front of the class before saying "H-Hi I'm I-Izuku Midoriya n-nice to meet you!" Izuku said while giving a bow. "And wh-" Cementoss was about to ask him his quirk before he read in Izuku's profile that he was quirkless. Cementoss knew that the quirked looked down on the quirkless, but he couldn't feel a bit proud that someone quirkless was able to enter U.A, Izuku Midoriya was the first student in U.A who was quirkless. Especially since The school was prestigious, often praised for its heroics course. "You may take your seat" Sensei said as Izuku gave a relieved sigh as he walked back to his seat.