Peace Before the Storm

Jirou let out a loud and tired groan as she and Izuku walked out of the train and headed to U.A. "After what happened a few nights ago, I could just die" She said as Izuku gave a nervous chuckle. "Hey, At least only 2 people know what happened" unknowing to the boy, he just jinxed her chances at a quiet and normal school day. The moment that Jirou and Izuku opened the door to class 1A all the noise and bustle quieted down to whispers. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" She said as she looked around the room. "Sorry, Kyou-senpi. Gotta go" izuku said as he went to class 1C. As the girl went to her desk she could faintly hear the word "Fuck" being repeated, like someone was subtly spreading word on their attempt. "Hi Jirou-chan" The spiky-ponytailed teen waved to her. "At least you're not acting strange" She muttered which gave the creation user a light giggle.

"Took you long enough" Shinsou said with his back leaned against the wall next to the door of class 1C. "Sorry, you know how it is with kyou-senpi" Izuku said once he catched up and they walked inside the classroom and proceeded to take their seats. "Sometimes I wonder why you two aren't dating yet" Shinsou said with a yawn before slugged his head down to his desk to nap. "Uhh...." Izuku muttered with a deep blush. "Wait, you two aren't....?" The boy blushed hard as he tried to avoid Shinsou's judging glare. After looking and judging by the boy's reaction. That can only mean one thing. "Nice one Midoriya" the tired boy said with a smirk before he plopped his head back to the desk. "How long have you two been at it?" The tired boy said with his head between both of his arms. "Uhmm... a couple of d-days?" The shy boy said with a blushed threatening not to leave. "Hmmm" Shinsou hummed in thought as he turned his head to the window. Izuku was nervous, Did someone manage to blurt out what they did a few days ago? And if so, how did it reach class C?

"Good morning class" Cementoss entered the room as the ruckus died down and all the students began sitting down. "As you know, the annual sports festival is coming up" a clamor of cheers and excitement filled the room at the announcement. "Quiet!!" The cinderblock hero scolded. "Anyways, I know some or even most of you are excited for the upcoming event. You get a try every year for three years to prove that you've got the stuff." Shinsou could be seen smirking at that statement. "Some may even get the eyes of the pros and be transferred to the heroics Education..." Izuku could see the glee and excitement in his blue-haired friend's eyes. "The opposite could be said for those already enrolled in the heroics ed."

Somewhere in class A, Mineta sneezed. "Is someone talking about me or something?" He said while wiping his nose. "Maybe some hot girl finally noticed me" He said to himself hopefully, with lewd thoughts plastered in his mind.

"Don't waste time, train so you can show the world that you're here for a reason" the class cheered on as the bell rang for lunch break. "C'mon, Midoriya. We've got stuff to see" Shinsou tugged Izuku as they made their way to class 1A. "Uhh... what are we gonna do?" The boy being dragged asked. "Scouting" Shinsou said bluntly as he tugged the boy. "What the heck!?" Izuku gasped as he saw the door to class 1A being blocked by lots of students, some even being his classmates. "They're checking us out before the big battle, asshole!" Both Izuku and Shinsou heard from the classroom door as it swung open. "It's pointless to try, so why don't you just fuck off. Ya mob" Both Izuku and Shinsou heard the familiar explosive quirk user's vulgarity. This really put a tick on Shinsou's mood. "I came here to see what you kids are made of. But I didn't think you'd be this full of yourselves." He said as he pushed his way infront of the crowd to face bakugou.

"You know, lots of general ed kids are ones that failed the heroics aprehension test" he said plainly as he faced the ash-blonde. "And they might even consider our transfer if we show we deserve it" he said as katsuki could be seen with a full faced scowl. "the fuck are you saying?" He grumbled lowly. "Consider this as a declaration of war, to all of you arrogant heroics ed pricks" Shinsou said before Izuku trudged himself to the front of the crowd too. "C-Cmon Shinsou. W-we should go and get lunch" Izuku said as to try and break the killing tension between the two. "You..." Katsuki lowly growled effectively stopping the boy dead in his tracks. "H-H-Hi K-K-Kacchan" Izuku trmbeled as he saw the blonde-approach him. "Now you're picking on Gen:Ed kids, Pathetic" Shinsou said with his arms crossed at the scene.