Do I Know You?

Chapter 4
The morning finally came after a long night of restless anxiety. 'Do I still really have to go?' Izuku thought to himself while ignoring the banging rings of the alarm clock. He finally got up and wiped all the crust in his eyes before checking his phone. 'what's this?' The green haired boy mentally asked himself as he looked towards the one notification in his messages

Shin-kun: Hey Midoriya do you wanna hang out today. I don't really have anything to do, and I'm bored as all hell cooped up in my home.

Izuku smiled at the message Shinsou sent him, despite it being 3 hours ago. He looked towards the empty reply box before he remembered, 'Should I invite Shinsou to the meetup?' He pondered on whether to bring the quirked loner, he knew if he invited him it would just be a dead giveaway to who he actually was. Especially when Creators had to wear a special all-access ID. 'Well since we're gonna be classmates soon, I guess He'll know sooner or later' Izuku mentally noted before typing up a reply. 'Wait' He mentally asked himself 'Will Shinsou gossip about my online personality to my other classmates?' Izuku doubted whether or not Shinsou was a tattle-mouth. 'I guess we'll just see when we're in the classroom' He thought to himself as he pressed enter.

Friend: Sure! Let's meetup at 8 sharp by the train station :D

Shinsou looked at the reply his friend just sent him "The hell are we going?" He whispered to himself as he was eating breakfast. 'Hopefully nowhere sucky' Shinsou said as he stared at the blank reply box, blinking and begging for a response. 'Wait a minute' Shinsou squinted as he had a theory that might be crazy considering how absurd it was. The blue haired boy remembered when he first encountered Izuku, and how much it made him squirm when he asked if his voice sounded so familiar. 'I swear I've heard it somewhere before' Shinous said as he scrolled down on his phone, searching through thousands of videos scattered all across the internet. 'This'll take me years' Shinsou said as he gave a loud sigh and closed all the tabs on his mobile browser. He was just too lazy to search anymore and decided to cave in, and not search where he heard Izukus voice before.

Shin-kun: See you there, then.

Izuku readied himself as he read the reply. He took a long shower trying as much as possible to get all of the nooks and crannies clean, 'I don't want to smell all of a sudden' He mentally said as he scrubbed himself clean. Izuku ate his breakfast with quickness and hastiness in mind, not even trying to enjoy the flavor of bacon, eggs, and coffee. He finally went upstairs and grabbed his gray shirt, Brown hoodie, and scarf. Izuku checked his phone one last time seeing if anyone had messaged him before leaving his house. 'Why did I even say I was gonna wear a scarf? It's like 100 degrees out here' Izuku said to himself while he was walking towards the train station. *Midoriya!* Izuku looked at the person calling him at the entrance of the train station. "Hi Shinsou-kun!" He replied while waving towards the blue haired boy as he walked towards him. "So what's with the get-up?" Shinsou asked Izuku with a snarky tone in his voice. "D-Don't even ask" Izuku said with a tired look in his eyes. Shinsou cleared his throat successfully removing the tired look in Izuku's gaze "So where are we going?" Shinsou asked Izuku as he scratched his head to avoid the oh-so easily flustered Izuku. "We- We're Going to th-the Cover Creator Meetup in akihabara!" Izuku said as his blush started to take over his body. Shinsou raised his eyebrow at Izukus statement 'So that's where I heard It before' all the puzzle pieces were starting to come into place as Shinsou knew now exactly why the green-haired boy sounded so familiar, and why he gets defensive when his voice is brought up. 'So that's why' Shinsou smirked a little as he followed Izuku into the train.

Kyouka hastily ate her breakfast, showered, and changed into her all-black attire. 'I'm finally going to meet him!' She mentally screamed as she quickly messaged said Idol. She didn't even wait for a reply, after taking some cash and her guitar, she quickly took off to akihabara. "I'm sooo excited!!" Kyouka said to herself as she skipped towards the train station.