Emotion

Chapter5
It's been a week after the Cover Creator Meetup, and Izuku still hasn't accepted the fact that almost everyone on the internet knows who he is, and knows what he looks like. He couldn't even buy groceries without garnering some kind of attention towards himself.

*You're that guy from the videosite, right?*
*You look even cuter up close*
*is that hair color natural?*

He couldn't help but feel like someone important what with all the nice complements he's been getting as of recently, but as much as possible he doesn't want to let it get to his head. He tries to stay the same humble Izuku that everybody loved. Luckily for him all the years of being bullied made him naturally timid and shy. Izuku fears that one day his personality would be similar to Kacchan's. 'Please don't let it come to that' Izuku cringed at the thought of him being loud and overzealous as he scrolled down the comments of his most recent hit. "IZUKU!!" He heard the calls of his mother as he dashes down the stairs. "What is it mom? Did something happen!?" Izuku glances everywhere looking for the source of the sudden abruption. "The U.A results finally arrived!" Inko says while she gives him a letter with a wax seal clearly depicting U.A. He looked towards the letter without any worry or anxiety, he just looks dull. 'There's no way I'd fail' As Izuku opened the letter to reveal a rather luxurious looking note.

Congratulations on passing the entrance exam Izuku Midoriya, with a score of 286/300. You have ranked 2nd among the highest and most knowledgeable students surpassing those among the 3rd Year graduates. This will not affect the way you will be treated amongst the other students, but when a competition or contest of whits shall arrive, you shall be the first to be contacted. We look forward to meeting and be learning from each other.
-Principal Nedzu and Staff

Izuku let out a loud and relieved sigh as he read the final words from the letter. "Looks like I'm a genius or something" Izuku mumbled to himself as he passed the letter to his mother. "Izuku! I'm So Proud!!" Inko said teary eyed after she read the same letter that was delivered from U.A. She quickly gave Izuku a tight hug before stating that she'll make katsudon in celebration of Izuku passing the entrance exam with flying colours. They had a hearty and well-deserved meal, even though Izuku protested that the exam wasn't that hard. They talked about all sorts of things throughout the night the U.A letter came, from Izukus online personality to him excited about going to school. The night finally came to a stop when it was high-time that the both of them would get some rest. "I'll take care of the dishes Izuku, you should get some sleep." Inko stated insisting the the green haired boy should get some rest. Upon arriving at his room Izuku went up to his computer and started to scroll down the endless comments and discussions towards the famous "Deck-kun" until his phone began to ring. "Hello, This is Izuku Midoriya" He said into the phone. "Izuku!!!" The online celebrity jumped in shock as a female voice just screamed into the phone. "J-Jirou-san? Is that you?" He asked as he picked himself up. "I PASSED MY ENTRANCE EXAM!!!" Again The poor boy was about to break his eardrums as he listened to the excited girl. "T-That's nice Jirou-san" Izuku said until he came to a realization. 'Wait. If Jirou-san received a message today saying that she passed an entrance exam then... that could only mean one thing' Izuku thought to himself as he moved the phone away from his ears for a bit. "J-Jirou-san" Izuku nervously said. "What is it Izuku?" Kyouka said after clearing her throat and returning to her usual uninterested voice. "Th-The entrance e-exam you passed...D-Did it come from U.A?" Izuku asked with a clear tremble in his voice. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Kyouka asked suspicious to the intentions of the boy. 'Sh-She's attending U.A!!??' Izuku panicked at the thought of his rabid fan being his classmate. *Izuku!* Kyouka snapped the worried boy from his thoughts "You wouldn't be attending U.A too? Will you?" She asked the Green-haired celebrity. 'Can she read my thoughts?' Izuku gave a loud defeated sigh as he just accepted the fact that she might become his new classmate. 'WAIT' Izuku thought to himself before responding to Jirou "W-Which department are you in?" Izuku asked curiously to the earphone-jack quirk user. "Heroics Department, W-Why?" She responded with curiosity laced into her voice. 'Oh Thank god' Izuku gave another, but this time a relieved sigh as he found out that she won't become his classmate. "Oh-Uhh... It's because I'm in the General Education Dept." Izuku stated as Kyouka gave a sigh. "Looks like I won't be seeing your plain-ass as much I thought, huh?" "A-Anyways...Why did you call me a-again?" Izuku asked questioning her true intentions. "OH Right! I almost forgot! We should meet up tomorrow in celebration of us passing U.A!" "Uhhh..." Izuku was speechless at the sudden wanting to spend time with him again. 'Is she always like this?' He thought to himself before responding. "I Dunno though, I k-kinda w-want to stay at home tommorrow" Izuku said hoping that she wouldn't push him to go outside again. "That's kind of sad that you don't like going out" 'Ouch' Was the only thing Izuku could manage to think of after that last comment. "How the hell do you think you'll break out of your shy shell if you don't get out of your comfort zone?" Kyouka said Insisting that Izuku needed some sunlight once in a while. 'Damnit she's right' As much as Izuku wanted to decline the offer, all of Kyoukas statements about him not being social because of being a shut-in was right. "Alright fine...what time are we going tomorrow?" Izuku caved in and accepted Kyoukas offer to go out and socialize for once in his life. "Meet me by the train station, at 8am" After that She ended the call and left Izuku with his thoughts. 'Why is she so excited about spending a day with me?' He thought to himself while making his bed.
"No matter what, Tomorrow's gonna be perfect!" Kyouka said to herself while looking through her clothes deciding what she'll where for tomorrow. "He might be plain as all hell and timid as fuck, but I'll make sure he'll break out of his shell" She stated, talking to know-one in particular "I'll make him the star he always was meant to be" She said as she formed her hands into a fist, whitening her knuckles. "I can't believe I'm helping Deck-kun gain self confidence" Kyouka said as she finally picked out an outfit.