Exams and Conventions

Chapter 3
"Ahhh!!! He finally uploaded again!" kyouka screamed into a pillow to avoid her parents waking up. She watched the video on her phone with a dumb grin plastered across her face, well she didn't really "watch" the video. She listened as the sweet voice accompanied by the calm music, as she looked at the stagnant anime character in the background of the video. "I should probably ask him something while he's still online" kyouka thought to herself while she typed up a question.

"I'm your #1 fan, are you gonna do a collab with anyone? I'm super interested if you do<3"

Izuku looked at his monitor as a notification popped up. Someone commented on his video. He smiled as he read the comment, noting all the fans that he had accumulated throughout the months he's been singing online. "Maybe I should collaborate with someone" Izuku thought to himself while looking at the empty reply box. " static-p? Nah... ashestoashesjc? Maybe next time.... natewantstobattle? He's way out of my league!" Izuku laughed nervously as he thought he might change collaborate with one of the big shots. "I guess You'll just have to wait and see" Izuku said while he typed the exact same thing he just said.

Kyouka read the reply her idol just sent her, she looked kinda disappointed that he just teased her like that. But she couldn't get over the fact that her IDOL just replied to her. She was about to type up a reply to him but she remembered something. "The cover creator meetup!!!" This time she screamed her parents heard her " kyouka! what are you doing in there!?" "S-Sorry" she said as her parents knocked on her door blisteringly mad. She typed up another comment before sending it over

"BTW are you going to the Cover Creator Meetup this weekend? We could hang out if you want :3"

It was a bit cheesy, but she couldn't miss the chance to have a whole day to hang out with the person she stalks online.

Izuku stared blankly at the comment, his mind arguing whether he be flattered or saddened by the fact someone would like to spend the day with him. "Actually that wouldn't sound like a bad idea" he thought to himself as he pondered on whether to go or not. Especially when the meetup was exactly after the U.A entrance exams. His mother got worried, the night when he told her that he would still go to U.A, but she calmed down when he explained that he would just enter the Gen-Ed course (general education) not the heroics course. He thought to himself for a bit before typing up a reply yet again.

"Seems like I don't really have a choice. I wouldn't want to leave my #1 fan in the gutters like that¯\_()_/¯"

Kyouka read the reply she got with stars in her eyes. *HER IDOL JUST ACKNOWLEDGED HER* she screamed onto a pillow yet again, jumping in her seat and celebrating like she just won the lottery. She calmed down a bit when a problem popped up. How will she know if it's him? She knew that he hasn't actually showed his face online yet, his videos would just be him singing a cover of a popular song with a anime character in the background. She pondered a bit on how they would distinguish each other in a convention consisting of maybe thousands of people. Then she had an idea that just might work, she decided to move to the private messages to keep their meetup as hidden as possible. It may sound greedy, but she wanted to spend some time with him alone as much as possible.

"When we're there tell me what you're wearing and I'll tell you mine too. We'll meet up by the snack bar okay? :D"

Izuku stared at the private message he received with the face of disbelief. "He's serious!?" He panicked. He gave a tired sigh before saying under his breath " looks like there's no escaping now" after his small mental breakdown he mustered up the confidence to reply back.