Chapter 5.

Sorry , i haven't really updated lately been really busy with school , work & choir but , I'm back soo .. Lets get started !

Kamal POV

" I .. Uhh ,, I have a .." I stuttered scaredly

"You what ?" Tra said in a confused tone .

"I have a crush on you okay ." I said in a sad tone as i put my head down in dissapointment .

"Really ?" Tra said in a shocked tone .

I nodded .

"Well , I like you too" He said smiling from ear to ear

My head shot up in excitment .. "REALLY?"

"Yes , i really do" he said as he leaned down to kiss me . ( Keeping in mind Tra is 6'6)

I kissed back with all the passion & energy i had in me .. i felt sparks fly as his lips moved in sync with mine . he licked my bottom lip for entry & i gladly accepted . as my tounge dance with his i could already tell his was going to be the dominate one inbetween us but , i still fought back , not giving up my dominace that easily .

Once we finished kissing i looked up in his eyes and asked .. "well , what are we now ?"

"Would you do the honor in being my boyfriend ?" he asked as he got down on one knee blushing .

"Of course i will !" i said happily as i jumped into his arms .

"I finally got my bae" i whispered to my self quietly .

Tra POV

I can't believe i actually got out with Kamal ! This is a dream come true .. Who could think the perfect person for me was always right infront of me i just never gave him the time of day .

After we finished hugging we sat on the couch . kissed , and watched movies all night . he fell asleep in my arms and i kissed him to wake him up so we could go upstairs but then his walked through the door .

"Kamal , what the hell ?" she said with amazement and anger in her voice ., which made him jump up in fright of his mother voice .

"mom , i can explain ." he begged her.

"Nothing to explain Kamal , You're Nothing but a FAG ." She said cold-heartedly

And with that Kamal burts into tear .. I've never seen Kamal so hurt . He ran to his room and i followed him to find that he was about to jump out of his two story window .

"KAMAL NO ! " i yelled tryin to stop him from jumping .

I ran over to the window and grabbed him .

"Why shouldn't i jump ? My mom HATES me now , and i can't deal with that ." He said as he leaned farther and father out the window .

"Kamal , She could never hate you . You know she loves you with all her heart . She just has to get used to you being gay ." i said as i slowly walked closer and closer to him .

"Move any closer and i'll jump" he said cold-heartedly

"Kamal please come down .. i'll help you through this .. you can even stay with me if you like the idea of that ." i said as i grabbed him and pulled him safely inside before closing the window .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well , This updated was okay but , LIKE and FOLLOW ! 

More to come later .

And don't forget to VOTE

SHARE MY BOOK PLEAASE !

--Mekhi.