Chapter 11.

Khi POV

Nicks coming today! I'm so excited but, also a little worried...

We haven't been as close as since when i left and idk if anything has changed inbetween us.. i really like him maybe even a little love but, i refuse to be played with so.. If i have to i will send his ass right back to where he came from..

Nick POV

As i pull up to Khi's mansion i realize.. No matter where he goes he has to do it big.. He's so sweet and fun but, he's really akward and insecure.. nobody notices cause he's good at hiding it.. Once you get really close w/ him you can put 2 and 2 together. I really like him but, idk if i can deal w/ that..
I like confident people.. I don't know of i can deal with an unconfident person.. Ion know.. I'll try and give it a shot i guess..
*Phone Convo*
Khi😍: Hey, you here yet?
Me: Yeah, I'm outside..
Khi😍: Okay I'm coming down.. I got some people i want you to meet..
Me: Uh, Okay.
*End of Call*
I wonder who he wants me to meet.. I pray to god its not his parents.. I'm not ready for all that..
He walks out the house with some boy behind him.. Is that his brother who's that? Is he gonna break up with me? What's going on?
"Hey Bae, I'd like you to meet my childhood Bestfriend Kamal.. Nick this is Kamal, Kamal this is Nick." Khi says with a smile and gesture for us to shake hands..
"Nice to meet you"i say kindly with a smile while i shake his hand.

"Well guys.. This stuff isn't gonna move itself .. I said as I walked to my truck.

"You right.." Khi said as he followed me to help me get my stuff.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for such an short update.. I've been extremely busy.. A longer update will be out soon..
20.8k views!👏
Love you guys!❤️
~ Khi😈