Chapter 9.

Khi POV

I was woken up by the sound of Kamal's phone ringing so i answered it..

"Hello?" i spoke into the phone..

"Who is this answering my babys phone?"the familiar voice said quickly..

"Is this Tra?"i said.

"Who's asking?"the male voice replied..

"Its Khi foo'!"i said with a slight laugh.

"Ohhhhh, Wassup bruh!"he said sounding reliefed.

"Nothin, Chillin, when we gone kick it like we used to?"i asked him

"You want me to head to your place now?"

"yeah come through.. whats yo number so i can text you my address?"i said as i unlocked my phone.

"2127805762, text me the address and i'm on my way"he said.

'iight"i said as i sent the message and hung up the phone.

Once i got off the phone , i turned around to see a still sleeping Kamal. i get up quietly so that i don't wake him and i go get a cup of water and i pour on his face to wake him up.. And he wakes up gasping and gaging like he was drowning.

" Bro, wtf!?" he said mugging me..

" How did you sleep?" i asked with an evil look.

" Good, until you woke me up." He said still mugging me.

"Lmaooo.. Love you bestfriend" i said blowing him a fake kiss.

"Love you too" he said blocking the kiss and laughing.

"Well, get up.. We going to go back to yo boyfriends place."

"Okay, where's your bathroom?Do you have a toothbrush i can use?"he asks getting up and streching.

"For whaat? why can't you wait to get home?"

"Cause, i can't be seeing my man with stank ass breath."he said smelling his breath.

"Fine. Upstairs and to the right, and down the long hall us the guest room with the view of NYC."

"Okay, be back in 10" he said running up the stairs.

After he came back down i grabbed the keys to my red ferrari and we started heading over to Tra's house.

While we were driving to Tra's house my phone start ringing soo i push the answer button on my cars bluetooth..

"Hello?"

"Hey bae, i miss you" rings through the speakers..

"I miss you too.. when are you going to come move in with me?" I ask hoping he is going to say soon.

"I'm coming this weekend to bring some of my clothes and to talk to the New York Giants coach about getting signed." ( yes my bae is a pro football player)

"Okay, well when you come i have two ppl for you to meet."

"Who?" he said curiously..

"Some friends of mine, you'll find put when you get here."

"Ugghh, okaay." he whined through the phone.

"I love you thoo." i said as i laughed at his whining.

" Love you too"

"Ima call you tonight okay?" I said as we pulled up in Tra's driveway.

"Okayy, i'll ttyl.. Bye." He replied.

"Bye" i said as i hung up the phone and got out of the car..

Kamal POV

"Soo. thats the famous Nick huh?" I asked Khi as he rang the doorbell..

"Yeah, thats him" Khi replied cheesing at the thought of his boyfriend..

"Who is it?" Tra yells through the door like he ready to kill somebody..

"Its me bae" i say as he unlocks the door..

"Wassup bro" Tra says as he give khi a handshake.

"Wassup" Khi replies.

"Hey baby." Tra says as he hugs me..
"I missed you." he whispers in my ear as he kisses me..

"Ewww, get a room." Khi says with a slight laugh.. "Nah, i'm jk.. y'all the cutest couple around.. until my bae gets here."

Me and Tra look at eachother then busts out laughing..

"You wish that was truee.." Tra says laughing harder.. "Who's is your.."

"Boyfriend." Khi says finishing his sentence..

"Yeah, who is he?" Tra asks Khi while he thinks of all the possiblities.

"You know the pro football wide reciver Nick Wagner?" Khi says smiling again at the thought of his boyfriend..

"NO WAY! YOU'RE BULLSHITTIN ME!" Tra says caught off guard.

"Nah, Kamal heard our convo on the way here.." Khi says bragging a little bit.

"Yeah its true." i says laughing at Tra reaction.

"That nigga got a fat ass." Tra says making me mug him..

"My bad bae, i can look all i want to but, nothing is better than what i already have.. The best." Tra says to me making me tear up..

"Awww, tra that was soo beautiful." I say as i wipe my face.. I'm such a crybaby.

"I guess y'all cute or whateva." Khi says sarcasticly which catches himma mug from me.

"Whaat?"Khi says once he realizes i'm mugging him..

"Nothing, anyways.. How did you meet Nick?" i asked changing the subject.

"We met at a signing.. well, i was signing CDs and he was signing pictures.. We had a conversation and it all went down hill from there.. we had a few private dates, and public dates which made the papparzzi think we were bestfriends..we were all over newspapers as bestfriends.. Nobody ever suspected a thing.. Which made our relationship a whole lot easier.i wish we didn't have to hide it thoo." Khi said frowning at the end..

Mike POV

As i'm listening to their comversation from under the porch i hear Khi talking about him having a pro athlete boyfriend and hidin it from the papparazzi.. We will see how long this secret stays a secret..

----------------------------------------------
Been awhile soo.. I thought i'd give y'all a little something..

- What does Mike have against Khi?

Keep reading to find out!

Thank you guys for showing my book soo much love!

Keep Following, Voting, and Sharing!

Without you guys this book would be nothing!

-- Mekhi.