Chapter 6.

Sorry i haven't updated in awhile .. Been really busy with school ..

But , here's your update guys !

Excuse mistakes !

Kamal POV

"Why would you do that ? I could ended it all right here and ended my misery !" I said as tears slid down my face .

"Because , i care about you ! I don't wanna see you hurting yourself !" Tra said to me with deep consern in his voice . "I can't bear to see you like this ! you're coming to live with me !"

"No , my mom would never allow that . Especially since she HATES me now." I practically scream at the top of my lungs causing my mother to come upstairs .

"What did you say Kamal ?" she said with anger in her eyes .

" I .. I .. I said , you hate me " i said as i shielded myself w/ Tra hoping she would throw anything in my direction .

"Well Kamal , i could never love you the same way i used to .. Cause your GAY ! A FAGGOT ! Go ahead & go live with your faggot as boyfriend , i don't want no faggots living in my house ." She said as she slammed the door & stomped down the stairs .

I busted into tears and was all over the ground until Tra picked me up to comfort me ..

"Its okay bae , she didn't mean it .. She just said it cause she's angry & taken by surprise .. She will get over it , right now isn't the best time to talk about it .. Lets just go to my house until this whole thing blows over ." Tra said as ge helped me pack my things .

"And don't come back !" my mother screamed as i left .

I just closed the door & said to myself "hopefully she gets over it."

And with that we were off to Tra's apartment ..

----------------------------------------------

Ehh .. This Chapter was ok . I'm not really feeling it .

Well , lemme know what you think .

LIKE !

FOLLOW !

SHARE !

and

COMMENT !

Thanks for reading ! Without you guys i wouldn't be anything ! 😘

-- Mekhi. 👌