Chapter 7.

Tra POV

Once we pulled up infront of my house , i looked over at Kamal and noticed he was shakin like he seen a ghost..

"Bae ! Are you sure you're okay ?" i said in a soothing voice trying to calm him down.

"Yeah .. Yeah , i'm fine." he stuttered shaking even harder .

"Come on lets go inside and i'll make you some food." i said trying to make him feel better .

"Okay.." he said staring into space not even looking over at me.

We got out the car and went inside, he immdiately sat on the couch and broke down into tears..

" Kamal, Stop crying, everything is gonna be okay." i said as i pulled him into my arms.

he just kept bawling..and i just sat there and cuddled with him until we both fell asleep on the couch.

Kamal POV

I woke up with a warm feeling around me and i turn around to be face to face with a sleeping Tra.. I was really thankful for him taking me in so that i could get my head together and talk to my mom eventually.. So i decide to get up and make him breakfast.. I made eggs , pancakes, hashbrowns, waffles, bacon , and sausage.

"Tra, get up. I made breakfast" i said nudging him gentley.

"Huh? What;s going on?" Tra said half-sleep. His sleepy voice is soo sexy!

"I made you breakfast, get up and come eat." i said helping him up. 

he leaned up and tried to kiss me..

"Uhh, what are you doing? you think you gone kiss me with that breath?lol, got me bent." i said laughing and his face lit up..

"my bad i forgot" he said as he ran up the stairs to go brush his teeth."

5 mins later he came running back down the stairs.

"Can i kiss you now?" he asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Now that you bushed your teeth, of course."i said laughing and getting up on my tippy toes to kiss him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havem't updated in awhile. i been pretty busy but, you guys will be seeing alot more updates coming . Thanks to everybody that still reads my book.

LIKE , COMMENT, And SHARE!

This book would be a waste without you guys.. Sorry for the short update.. i promise tthe next one will be longer.

--Mekhi.